Chapter 5:_Rescue? _

Thought communication's: (Hello).                 Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.                           Skill's:<<Report>>                   VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

TPP

We can now see a boy around the age of 10 wearing white T-shirt along with a black overcoat and Jet black pants walking while keeping his hands in his pocket , its almost sunrise, the cold mist connects his skin and melts to water, glistening it.

He is seen, going near to a gate, guarded by two humans...

Until he remembered that he had...

No Money!

By being born as monster and a very vey special one at that ,

He has no need for money, which are used to buy daily supplies for food, clothing, shelter, medicines to cure illnesses, or live luxuriously by humans.

But , it is commonly demanded by humans in exchange for something.

The boy slowly comes near them...

 They finally were face to face...

....

......

........

When the boy suddenly bypassed them without sparing a glance at them, neither do they stop him.

The moment he passes the gate and enters the city, the sun rises behind him and his golden eyes shine looking forward.

Rimuru (POV)

(Hahahaha)* smiles and laughs*

That was fun fooling with others...

The moment I realized  that I was penniless, I used illusion magic around myself..

and there you go, easy to hide yourself .

.....

....

Either way, now its time to go gain information , whether they noticed anything strange in the forest or not...

and what better way than to go to the Adventurer's guild?

...

After some walk here and there, I finally found it.

The moment I entered, I found people of different types.

Adventurer's ...

Those who are Weak, but need to put their lives on the line for their personal purposes.