Chapter 1: _Reincarnation_

Thought communication's: (Hello).             Thoughts and Narrationyo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.               Skill's:<<Report>>              VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

Location: Tokyo

Time: 3:00 pm

???(POV)

The weather seems nice enough, not much bright nor cloudy, just the perfect ,how I like it.

My name is "Satoru mikami", I come from a decently rich enough family, and am the only son of my parents, though they were never present to take care of me, they hired maids and butlers to take care of me, I particularly don't mind, as they work hard to earn the money for my sake, and I , in return bring them the top results in academics in my high school.

My maids and butlers often complimented me, they say I look very cute, good, handsome, and would not have any problems finding a wife....or girlfriend for my current age...I never put much thought into it, yet, here we are...

???:Can I become your girlfriend?!

This girl, is the most beautiful girl in our school, many boys in the school pursued her, but she downright rejected all of them. Maybe, I will be considered an enemy to all the boys in the school if I accept this proposal.

So , I kindly rejected her....

...School has finally come to an end, now I am going straight to my ho-

Hraggh?!!

???:Die!Die!......Why did she choose you, instead of me?!

So, I was going to be targeted either way...if I had accepted her, then we would probably be going home together and this dude would not have come to kill me today...but he would have stalked me till I was alone and then stab me either way.

What's the use of choices , when either of them leads to your doom.

I think it was destined for me to die today.

(Author: *Smirks* Of course , the story would not continue if you don't die)

Apparently, some random dude who probably was crazy for the girl ,who confessed to me, stabbed me in my stomach and ran off.

(The place where he stabbed...it hurt's ...it burn's...I don't want to feel hot...neither do I want to Die from being stabbed, I have heard of  rumor's of a group of Degenerates who formed  their respective cult's or so they call it ,for their "Goddess" in this case representing beautiful girls... )

[[Confirmed: Establishing Physical attack resistance. Success . Establishing Heat resistance. Success. Additionally , Unique Skill  <<Degenerate >>  has been acquired.]]

(It's painful....I don't want blood to leak...it's becoming cold )

[[Confirmed: Removing perception of pain. Success.]]