Chapter 6:_Traceless_

Thought communication's: (Hello).        Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.               Skill's:<<Report>>           VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

Rimuru's (POV)

Now I am on my way to the east of Jura forest...

....

....

And from there towards the domain called Cryptid county.

(Author: You can already guess what this chapter is all about)

The Cryptid county, ruled by a Cryptid Matriarch, who is said to hold power's which can rival a demon lord.

Speaking of Demon lord's, the Place that I am now going to visit is in between the border of Eastern Empire and the Nation of Jistav, which is ruled by a Newly nominated Demon Lord...

The recently nominated Demon lord's include Leon Cromwell, Carrion, Frey, and Clayman.

Clayman...The Marionette master.

*Laughs* ( Hahaha, what the hell is that name, moreover his name has the word Clay, meaning, we can mould his shape into anything, making him more of a puppet for someone to be manipulated)

This World is ruled by Some super powerful countries and some incomprehensible beings.

The Main ones are Eastern Empire, Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion, and Dwargon.

The incomprehensible beings Include Demon Lords and True Dragons.

True Dragons, as Veldora previously mentioned, are those who reign at the top, born strong.

While Demon lord's are the Majin's who evolve to Maou.

Veldora said, there are 3 True Dragons , While it is mentioned that there is a council of 10 Great Demon Lords.

Is it really that easy to reach the pinnacle of power?

I guess I will later ask Veldora about it, when I visit him for analyzing, even though I can pretty much use link...He may be busy reading mangas.

Well , either way there are other being's who are feared as similar to Demon lords.

The Primordial Demon's

They are said to hold power which can rival Demon Lord's and number  at 7.

...

......

Well enough about this world's power figures and dynamic's or else I would be depressed, the reason I am going to a place like that despite it being dangerous is to See what happens during it's invasion...