Chapter 8:_Veldora_

Thought communication's: (Hello).                      Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.                  Skill's:<<Report>>            VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

Rimuru's (POV)

Me:........I just set those Souls free.

..

..

..

Me: By the way, Do you want a name from me?...In case I am not present in the forest due to some unforeseen circumstances, I would like it if you can be there instead of me, to protect this forest from invaders and such.

She just look's shocked at first, then took bow before me.

Cryptid Matriarch: I would be honored to be named by you, and be forever loyal to you and this forest for master's kindness.

Me: Your name will be Kitsu....and also please call me something else, master sounds weird and embarrassing to me * Blushes slightly*

In an instant a bright light covered the region in-front me, enveloping Kitsu in front of me...

Her transformation hasn't changed much aside from all the remaining tail's of her have grown to the same size as other's and...her fur has a touch of silver blue to it.

It looked divine, a fox with silver blue fur, almost like a Celestial being.

Kitsu: Hai, Rimuru-Sama.

...

...

Doesnt' that mean I look more Divine and Celestial...I have golden eyes...and short blue silver hair which can grow as I see fit.

It seems I have become a Narcissist.

Anyway, after I have named her and she went on to her own business...

I pondered about all the thing's Veldora has said to me yesterday...

....

...

...

Time: The night before

Location: Sealed cave.

Veldora's (POV)

Me: Kukukuha -kuhahahah-kuhaha.!

I wore a smirk on my face as Rimuru asked me a question which was too funny.

Rimuru now wore a confused expression on his face.

Rimuru: Why are you laughing dude, I just asked what was on my mind.