NEW ISAAC LAHEY FANFICTION

I made a new fan fiction because it CAME to me and I needed to write it! I have 2 chapters up but here is all the info to get you hooked!!!!! Look on my profile for the fic!!!

You gave me your immortal kiss. - Anne Rice

When Dinah Lansing becomes Beacon Hill's new girl after the famous appearance of Allison Argent, she is all so seemingly normal to a town full of craziness. However, when her sister, Ella, draws the attention of a pair of odd best friends they suspect the sisters have a story beyond what meets the eye. Despite such a dispute between the pair of girls, they find themselves directly in the same problem. Boy problems.

Bloodlust Copyright © 2023 by cherriasian

bloodlust (blʌdlʌst )

UNCOUNTABLE NOUN [also a N]

1. If you say that someone is driven by a bloodlust, you mean that they are acting in an extremely violent way because their emotions have been aroused by the events around them.

2. desire to kill or others.

Synopsis:

The Lansing girls are a new family to the town of Beacon Hills. Two teenage sisters and their godmother aunt who has taken them in after their parents tragically died in a homicidal accident. 

Dinah Lansing is the new girl of Beacon Hill's sophomore class while Ella Lansing is the new girl of their freshman class. Older and younger sisters, new faces, new town, fresh start... but like the most recent newcomer, their family has secrets. And to the pack of Scott McCall's friends, spotting unusual from afar was their normal. But after the mysterious deaths of several citizens of Beacon Hills and the arrival of Allison's grandfather, the appearance of the odd family was all too coincidental. Convinced the two girls are responsible, Scott and his friends are determined to figure out just what they are before Derek and his pack kill them.

OR

A deeply lost girl can't find it in her to stay away from a deeply hurt boy who also can't seem to shake her out of his head.