Ignore, Ignore, and... Ignore.

Chapter Nine - Decode by Paramore

"You think that I can't see, what kind of man that you are? If you're a man at all."

Katherine sat in her usual seat, which was next to Stiles, and across from Scott. Katherine had no idea what happened yesterday night with Stiles, Scott, Allison, Derek, Erica, and of course the creature that killed Isaac's father, until she woke up and had about thirty missed calls from all of her friends. It was all too confusing for her morning self that was half hanging off the bed with bad neck pains.

When sitting down she effortlessly took out what she needed, then noticing someone moving past her, taking the seat in front of her. Still, searching her bag for a pencil, she felt a light tap on her shoulder, making her look up from her bag. Looking up she saw someone who she thought she wouldn't be seeing in school.

"You looking for this?" Isaac asked, holding up a pencil, smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asked, quickly, confused. "Actually, how are you here?"

"Aren't you glad to see me?"

Katherine rolled her eyes, "Trust me I'm so glad." she said, sarcastically. "You know you never said 'Thank you' to me." she pointed out.

"For what?" Isaac asked.

Katherine tilted her head slightly, watching Scott enter the room. "Well, you know, for basically helping you out that one night, bailing you out the station. Should I go on?"

"Derek did that, not you." Isaac said, making Katherine frustrated.

Katherine gave him a look, "Seriously Isaac?" she said, not knowing what else to say. She took the pencil from his hand, not looking at him.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Katherine heard Stiles say to Scott, who had just entered the classroom.

"I think I already know."

***

Katherine quickly rushed out of the classroom when the bell had rung, immediately pushing Scott and Stiles up from their seats and out the door. "Ow! What the hell are you doing?" Stiles asked, when Katherine finally stopped pushing the two and also holding the two's shoulders with her hands.

"Fleeing, is what I'm doing Stiles. Fleeing." she explained.

Stiles looked at her when she was in the middle of the two, "From what? Learning?"

"Isaac obviously." Scott answered. "I can see your hate for him, just a little."

Katherine nodded, "Please explain to me about whatever happened last night. I was too busy slapping boys and sleeping." The two looked at her. "What? It's the other team, be grateful."

"All right, I only found one thing online called the kanima." Stiles told the two, and Katherine was slightly confused. "It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Actually, now I'm really confused.

"That thing was not a jaguar." Scott pointed out.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer."

Scott thought for a second, "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you." he continued. "And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott explained, still walking with Katherine.

Katherine then noticed Stiles stopping, making her look back at him, stopping as well, "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this "friendship"." he said, and Katherine laughed slightly, walking as soon as Stiles caught up with her.