Just Another Casual Lacrosse Practice

Chapter Three - Gotta Get Out by 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Cause I know what'll happen. If we get through this. If the Earth ends of crumbling down to it's knees, baby. We just gotta get out. We just gotta get out."

   Coming home that night to a ton of homework, no dinner, and a angry aunt was stressful, considering she even had to make up a complete lie just to keep two secrets. 

   The next morning Katherine walked up the stairs at the entrance, spotting Alison and a strawberry-blonde girl walking beside her. Oh, that's probably Lydia. Katherine ran up to Allison, "Hey Alison." she said, and looked at Lydia. "You must be Lydia. It's nice to meet you."

   "Who is she?" Lydia asked, looking at Alison. 

   "Oh, this is Katherine. She's new here." Alison spoke, Lydia nodding. "You really don't remember anything?" she asked, getting back to the point they were discussing before Katherine cut in.

   "They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.'" Lydia explained. "But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." she added, smiling. 

    The three chuckled. "Are you ready for this?" Alison asked.

   Lydia scoffed, "Please. It's not my aunt's a serial killer." she joked, then quickly entered school. 

   Katherine and Alison followed after, though then noticing that everyone has stopped, looking at Lydia who was standing there quite uncomfortable. After a few seconds, Katherine and Alison leaned to Lydia, "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Lydia then strutted away, the two following after.

   After changing into her uniform in the girl's locker room, she walked into the boy's locker room. Thinking that she probably looks ridiculous, but since she was a girl her outfit was actually different. The shorts were a little shorter, the jersey wasn't that big, it was perfect size. Katherine hated how she had to tie her hair in a pony tail in order to play. She wants her hair to fall free just like in the movies. 

   As Katherine entered the locker room, just then the sound of chain clattering started, making Katherine stop herself, looking at what was actually a series of chains falling out of the locker in front of Stiles and Scott. Coach walked up next to stiles, looking down at the chains when it finally hit the ground, ending. "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So I'm gonna walk away. " he said, then walked away, asking nothing about the chains. Katherine already knew what the chains are for, so she looked away, trying to find Isaac. And soon she found him.

   Walking over to him behind the lockers. Standing beside him, Isaac then noticed her. "Are you okay?" Katherine asked, noticing how he somehow looks like he's struggling with his werewolf powers. 

   "Yeah, totally." Katherine barely heard, knowing he was lying. 

   "Just stay near me on the field. I don't need you wolfing out." she said, concerned, crossing her arms over her chest before getting ready to get humiliated for being a girl on a all boys lacrosse team.

   Standing near Isaac while outside, Katherine thought that something bad might happen. She knew she wasn't phychic so it was probably just her and her big imagination. The sound of coach's whistle interrupted her thoughts. "Let's go! Line it up! Faster!" he yelled.

   Following Isaac, she spoke, "Remember, I'm right behind you Isaac. Don't draw attention." she reminded, lining up right behind him.

   "Make daddy proud." Katherine heard coach say.