𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍; 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 --

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 --

•••

𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑬 was the middle child within the Salvatore family. Born on December 16, 1843, although Athena was not the youngest, nor the oldest in her family, she always seemed like the caretaker nonetheless. Taking care of her family was what she did, mainly because their mother died when she was fifteen and her brother Stefan was only twelve. Her father didn't care much for her, he would often 'act' as a father to her brothers but even then, it wasn't much.

The Salvatore siblings were always a close-knit group. Even with Damon being the oldest, they were practically inseparable. That was until Katherine Pierce came into play and practically ripped the family apart. Athena was a naive teenager back then and she didn't see the damage Katherine was causing, nor the monster she truly was. Well, until she was turned into a vampire the same night her brothers were.

Since 1864, Athena has tried to be there for her brothers but it was never the same. Everything changed that night and it never went back to the way it was. Although Athena did still keep in touch with her brothers, they weren't as close as she had hoped they'd always be. She knew of events that had happened in their lives but it got to a point where she just went on her own way, even thought it tore her heart in two.

But when she makes her way to the small town of Mystic Falls with her friends, she reunites with her family and also with the woman who was responsible for the distance between them. Although, more problems soon arise as the originals come into play.

Will it help the Salvatore's strengthen their bond again, or will this be the last straw in ripping the family apart for good?

•••
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐌𝒂𝒔𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄"𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒉𝒚𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅 -- 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐌
𝒂𝒔
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
"𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅
𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒉𝒚𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅 -- 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕
𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?"