𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄; 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

•••

•••

MAEVE MAKES HER WAY OUT OF HER ROOM, heading into the living room and seeing everyone except trixie and athena. It wasnt weird to be without trixie since the little girl slept in a bit. But athena was usually out the earliest. "Where's Athena?" She asks curiously as she rubs her face a bit. Grayson just shrugs his shoulders as he shoves cereal in his face.

"Probably still asleep." Grayson mumbles with his mouth full. Maeve just makes a disgusted face, slapping the back of his head. He just glares at her, flipping her off. "So, Katherine won't be a problem?" He asks, looking toward Harry and Marie.

"What? For your idiotic plan to befriend originals?" Maeve asks before anyone else can answer. Grayson was just annoyed by his sister at this point.

"Do you not want a favour from them?" Grayson asks with a groan. He didn't understand why they didn't like his idea. Having a favour from an original would be amazing.

"The only favour we will get is our neck snapped." Maeve retorts with a roll of her eyes. Marie just snaps her fingers toward her before gesturing to trixie who was heading out of the bedroom.

"Hey, sweetheart." Grayson says with a smile as the little girl tiredly makes her way over to them.

"Hi." She says with a yawn, stopping next to Marie. "Where's mommy?" Trixie asks them, wanting to know if she might have just gone somewhere already.

"What?" Harry asks, looking toward the bedroom but since the door was open, he couldn't see Athena inside.

"She didn't come to bed last night." Trixie states as she frowns a bit. Marie furrows her eyebrows, looking down at the girl before sharing a look with the group.

"She said she was heading to the hotel, she just had to speak to elena last night." Harry points out, wondering why she hadn't come home. Grayson checks all of the rooms with the help of Maeve but it was evident that she hadn't returned to the hotel the previous night.

"Well, she's clearly not here." Grayson denies as he looks over at his mom.

"Let's not panic. Maybe she stayed with her brother's, I'll call them." Marie suggests, not wanting to jump to any conclusions as she takes out her phone. After a few rings, Stefan answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Stefan. It's Marie." She says, running her hand through trixies hair, trying to calm the girl down.

"Oh, hey. Now isn't really a good time." Stefan denies and Marie could sense that something was going on just by the tone of his voice.