𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹; 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔

•••

•••

ATHENA WAS SAT AT A BOOTH IN THE GRILL WITH TRIXIE, just getting some breakfast since there wasn't much in the hotel. Letting out a sigh, Athena leans back against the seat, bringing her hands to her face. She rubs her eyes slightly, honestly just trying to figure out what to do. Grayson wanted to take Elena to the originals but now that Athena listened to Stefan and Damon, knowing they were with her, it would be hard. She spent so long hating them and it seemed that they were just getting back on track, if she took Elena, they would most likely never forgive her.

She would just have to figure something out or convince Grayson that they don't need any favor with the originals. Athena moved her eyes to Trixie who was just eating her grilled cheese. Athena knew she shouldn't be moving around so much with her, Trixie deserved to settle down and make friends go to school, but it was hard. Although Trixie never complained, Athena didn't want to affect her whole childhood.

"Hey, can we talk?" She hears a voice from beside her. Athena glances over, seeing Stefan and Damon standing by the table. Trixie just takes another bite of her sandwich, furrowing her eyebrows as she looks towards Athena.

"Yeah, what's up?" Athena asks as they sit down in front of her. Stefan glances towards Trixie, wondering if he should say it or not in front of her. "You can talk in front of her, she knows." She tells them, looking at Trixie for a moment.

"Who are they?" Trixie asks in a hushed tone, although it is not quiet at all, especially not to vampires. Athena smiles gently, even though she knew Trixie already had a dislike towards the two.

"Remember how I mentioned Stefan and Damon?" Athena questions and Trixie meets her gaze. She narrows her eyes but nods her head, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Oh." She simply replies, her eyes drifting towards the men. Trixie just stares at them, giving them a not-so-pleasant expression. Athena clears her throat, rubbing the back of her neck.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Athena asks as she looks back at her brothers.

"Have you ever encountered any werewolves?" Stefan asks her, which makes Athena a bit confused for a moment. Why did they want to know that? She wouldn't be surprised if she came back home at the same time as a werewolf though, her luck was just that bad.

"I guess. Not in their wolf form but Katherine told me the Lockwood's were werewolves." Athena tells them which shocked her brothers. They were barely let in on the fact that Katherine was a vampire, let alone anything else.

"When did she tell you that?" Damon questions, he knew the two had been close, well, before Katherine had killed her. But he didn't think Katherine trusted anyone enough to actually say anything.