𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿; 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

•••

•••

"KATHERINE'S WITH MASON LOCKWOOD?" Damon asks with a scoff as he rolls his eyes. Stefan nods his head as he stands with his brother along with Maeve and Athena. They were still trying to figure out Katherine's motive, especially now that they knew she was with a werewolf.

"He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense." Stefan points out as he couldn't think of any other reason they both came here at the same time.

"I know, but mason lockwood? Werewolf thing aside, the guys a surfer." He points out with a scoff, shaking his head. Athena only shrugs her shoulders.

"Still hot." She admits, although he was a threat, he was also good looking. Athena noticed the looks she got from both of her brothers.

"You've always had horrible taste." Damon points out causing Athena to roll her eyes a bit.

"Actually, quite the opposite. But that's my opinion." Maeve adds as she looks over at Damon. The man just stares back at her bluntly.

"Did I ask for it?" He asks her and Athena just gives him a warning look.

"Damon."

"You know I could take you down so easily right now?" Maeve tells him as she takes a step towards the man. Damon smirks, knowing she couldn't do anything to him.

"But you won't." He cockily smirks at her but Athena just stands between them.

"Okay, can we stop?" She asks them, raising her eyebrows at the both of them. Maeve scoffs, glaring at Damon before just walking away from the group, not wanting to deal with him.

"She's gotta be using him. She has to be." Damon states, going back on topic as he looks at his siblings.

"Using him for what?" Stefan asks, not seeing what Katherine could possibly get from him.

"Mason lockwoods looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full-moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well." Damon explains to them and Stefan only becomes more confused.

"Why?"

"Well... no idea." Damon admits as he shrugs his shoulders. "That's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something." He points out as he leans against the post behind him.

"Have you seen Katherine?" Stefan asks as he looks toward his sister who shakes her head.

"Not yet. And I'm hoping I don't." Athena admits as she sighs, rubbing the back of her neck. She would talk to the woman if she saw her but she isn't actively seeking her out.

"Athena." Harry's voice comes from behind her. She turns to see him walking over to her, only for Damon to get between them.

"Woah, I'd back up if I were you." Damon warns as he glares at the man but Athena just puts a hand on his arm, moving him away.