intro

Hi everyone! I recently started to watch the vampire diaries, and now I'm finishing originals.

This story is gonna have nothing to do with the real plot of the series! It's a story I came out with my mind! 

Background info:
Okay, so things are gonna change up little from the original story. Elena, Damon,Stefan,Bonnie,Caroline, etc. are probably not gonna be in the story(read more).
I'm sure that Kol and Elijah are gonna make an appearance, but I'm not sure about when Rebekah is gonna appear yet. Fin is dead. Klaus has a lot of hybrids, which means Elena's still alive and not vampire. Kol is also not dead, which means they have no idea about the hunters. And with all this, you can understand we are in early seasons, but I want Freya and maybe Marcel to appear.

Why is this small city targeted? Well, they are also supernaturals. Not witches, but each one of the citizens have a power after they turn 5. Powers like telekinesis, invisibility, to run fast, to be super strong, mind control, flying, healing, etc. The hybrids came and became dictators. They forbided the citizens to use their powers, and if they did, they would kill them. Whoever went against them got killed. And they decided to make everyone play a game.

The game:
Everyone who could walk and run must play. They drew a big circle in the middle of the square. Everyone stood there after the sun set, and when the sound would be heard, they had to run fast. The hybrids would go to hunt, and they would catch 5 of the supernaturals. Sometimes even more. They would then torture them and then have their dinner. This would be happening every 2 nights. The supernaturals were able to come back at their homes only when the  sun appeared. If they dared to hide inside their houses, they would find a way to destroy the house and kill whoever was inside.

That is what I have thought till now. I hope you like the idea!

'So I decided I will put more characters in but not Hope nor the twins or the legacies characters will be in....yet'