°25°

Meanwhile, Y/n Pov:

We were having this weird, full of tension moment with Klaus, and this black tall guy came and ruined it. And with all those people in here, I lost Klaus in the crowd. I felt vulnerable as I was surrounded by all these way more powerful supernaturals, especially vampires more than twenty times my age and hundreds of times my strength. Klaus wasn't near me, and I couldn't spot Rebekah either. As I moved through the crowd, a slow song started, and everyone moved to the center of the room, picking partners. Unfortunately, I was really close to the dance floor, and everyone was coming my way. I tried to leave quickly, but a hand caught mine and pulled me back. A strong hand that didn't feel quite like Klaus's... As I fell on the strangers torso, my heartbeat picked up quickly, and all I could was search for Klaus before anything went the wrong way. This party was a bad idea. "What is a pretty girl like you doing all alone here?" The man said, his grip on my hand pretty tight. I tried to move, but he stabilized me with his other hand, placing it with force on my stomach, keeping me I place while he started swinging us to the music. His mouth was in my ear whispering. My breathing picked up, and I felt tears. Why couldn't I have a peaceful day for once and not be attacked by a crazy bloodlusting monster ?!  I tried to remain calm as his hands started to travel through my body, keeping the force so I couldn't escape. I was kind of letting him, I knew if I tried so.ething i could, so I hoped that by the end of the song, he'd let me go. The song ended, but his grip tightened and was sure to leave bruises. I winced in pain.
" You liked that slut didn't you? Answer!" He whispered again and tried to tig then his grip even more, but to my surprise, he let go. He fell down to his knees, and I held his head screaming in pain. Everyone was looking at us. A blond witch came closer.
" Leave! Leave! What are you waiting for?" I ran out of the room to my bedroom and locked the door. This girl had just saved my life, and I didn't even have the time to thank her! That was the least burdening right now. Along with relief that I was safe, several other emotions filled me, and I couldn't do anything but break down there. The party was a bad idea indeed.
It took me several minutes to calm down. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, my makeup ruined, and my hair kind of a mess but still hanging. There was no way I was going back to that party, so I just took out the dress and the heels and placed them carefully in my closet, planning to return them to Rebekah later. I jumped in for a shower and sat there for at least half an hour. I looked again in the mirror to see my scars. There was a bite mark on my neck that had started to heal along with some bruises on my shoulders, plus the ones that were forming now on my stomach and hand. And even if I looked so much healthier than I did a month ago, I can't help but feel burnt out, exhausted, my mentality at its worse.  A soft knock was heard.
" Just a moment." I wore a t-shirt and some leggings quickly just to realize how much the scars were showing now that they weren't covered in makeup. I wore a jacket, closed it all the way up, and covered it with my hair. I didn't know who it was at the door, and I was kind of scared to check, but I had to. I made them aware that I was inside.
I opened the door, and I saw Klaus standing there, his hands behind his back, his expression apologetic.
" Hi." He said.
" Hi." I replied quietly, looking away from his eyes and opening the door slightly to let him in. Well, this is going to be awkward.