°4°

*Trigger warning ⚠️ : Violence *
I was peacefully sleeping when two hybrids came in. They took me by my arms, and they dragged me upstairs.
I winced in pain. I gotta say that living like this since i was three did not make me stronger. I was weaker in manners of strength and injuries. I bruised quickly and hard.
But my stamina was good.
They left me in a room that was almost twice the size of my house!
Well my house wasn't big...it had a living room/kitchen, a bathroom and my bedroom...that's it.
I sat at one of the couches that were there , my mind trying to figure out why I was there. The only explanation was only one word, Klaus.
I waited for half an hour, maybe, when the original hybrid came in.
" Well, good morning," he said with a smirk on his face. I did not want to answer but I remembered our last meeting and I was scared this time I would be leaving without my head.
"Good morning." The good was almost silent, but I bet he heard due to the fact he is half vampire.
" I bet you have been wondering why you are up here. Well, the truth is you have been on my mind a lot recently, "
He sat at the couch opposite mine and looked at me right in the eye.
I did not know if this was supposed to be flattering or a threat.
It's probably the second one.
" Well, we have to end this, so I decided to kill you. "
" You brought me all up here just to tell me you want to kill me? Tell me something I don't know!"
He seemed to be annoyed by my attitude. Why the he'll would I say that. My voice was just saying stuff before I could stop myself.
" You dare to have that attitude with me ?" He said with a slightly raised voice that turned into a tone of amusment?
" Oh well. What I meant was that I could kill you right away. The job would be done quicker, but I changed my mind....

*silence*

....Now, I want to torture you more than anyone else. "
The evil smirk was back on his face. His eyes were worse than the devil's. I bet even he is afraid of his reflection.
" Take her to the cells," he said, and the hybrids dragged me back again.
The fear was growing inside of me. It would soon explode. Why would i be so stupid? Couldn't i just keep my mouth shut? I would be dead by now. To be honest, I don't wanna die. I wanna live my life, and I was hoping I'll find a way to escape this situation, but now death seemed a much better option.
The original hybrid came after fifteen minutes with knives and ropes and other kinds of stuff, ready to torture me.
"Well, let's begin," he said and had me pinned onto the wall again, looking straight into my eyes.
" Let's test if you have vervain in your system," he said and made me have eye contact with him.
" Take one of the knives and stab yourself right here," he said and pointed to my right calf.
He let go of his tight grip, and I found myself going to the table that all the knives were set. I tried to stop me but I couldn't. It was the first time I was being compulsed. I took a knife and stabbed me right where he pointed.
I screamed in pain, and he snickered.
" Let's have another test to be sure you're not playing with me,"
" I swear I don't," I said with my voice shaking. I hoped he would believe me, but deep down, I knew he would do what he wanted even if he did just to see me in pain.
" Come hear now!" He said with a demanding voice. I went quickly. I could not control my body or my mind. He was in full control now.
" Make a cut on your wrist." he pointed the left one, and I obeyed.
Blood started dripping.
And then his eyes somehow darkened,something like vains could be seen and his vampire teeth were visible. He took my wrist into his mouth and started to drink. At first, I was uncomfortable, and then the pain started. I winced a couple of times, and then he let me go. He wiped the blood of his face.
" Delicious and vervain free, now we can begin," and there it was again,the evil smirk.