°14°

I woke up around 9, my head a little fuzzy, but at least I wasn't in pain. I wasn't on the floor, I was on my bed, tugged really well in, and the hybrid wasn't in the room. Last night we were pretty close and I wanted to go out just to see him right now, his reaction after our...moment, but I remembered Elijah's words and I just stayed inside.
The day was pretty boring actually, I didn't even change out of my pj's. I took walks around the room,admiring the sun that replaced the moon, reading a book or two the Klaus had left me and eating whenever the maids brought me food. Someone would think I was lonely and from one side I was but from the other I needed the peace and quiet, these moments I had with , I needed to relax and have the day all mine without anyone pressuring me. And i was enjoying it. Until noon, at least. I heard some noises downstairs, but I didn't give it much attention. I was just finishing my book at that moment when a handsome guy, around maybe my age, stormed into my room. I looked confused at him while he looked at me like I was his prayer. The only one we expected to visit today was their brother, and they looked alike, so I assumed it was him.
"You are the youngest Mikaelson brother, right?"
I said, leaving my book down. He looked impressed.
" Great you know me, and now you have three seconds to tell me why are you in my brother's room or" he said and he stuck his tongueout closing his eyes to show me i would die.
" What?!" I said so confused. Whose brother was this ? How many brothers are there anyway?! And there is no way I escaped death from the other two, and I would get killed now.
"Ah ah, wrong answer, darling, and oh, look three seconds past and time for dinner!"
And with that, his eyes got darker, and the veins got out. His vampire teeth were ready to pierce.
" Klaus!!!" I screamed with all I had inside me. I got up and ran to the bathroom to lock me inside. I knew it  wouldn't do anything, but it would spare me some time. I had my phone on me, and I tried to dial his number.
"Come on, pick up pick up!"
" Whoever you are calling sweetheart won't be here before I drink every last drop of your delicious blood."
He said, and like a manic he tried to open  the door. The phone went to voicemail. " Klaus, please, he is going to kill me,"
I said, and then the door opened. I gulped.
" Well, well, is lover boy not answering?"
I was ready to fight, but then it hit me. I would just teleport. He doesn't know I'm supernatural. The phone was on the floor near me, probably broken, so my only chance was to teleport as far as I could and run away.
He immobilized me and looked me straight in the eyes.
" This will hurt." He then pierced my neck, and I couldn't keep my scream. It really hurt more than yesterday. I concentrated a lot on the pain and seconds after I was out of there. I landed on the gate outside the house. No cars were passing on the road in front, but I had to leave. He is a vampire he could smell me, hear me, and catch me before I could even breathe.
I started running. It was like I was back at the game. The fear and the deep desire to stay alive for just another time filled me again, and it was not enjoyable. That was my life, only fear and running. Running from death.
A car was coming. I was saved! I quickly covered my bloody neck with my hair, and then I started moving my hands up for it to see me. The car stopped near me and the window got down. It was a red car, small and vintage.
" Please, I need help. Can you just take me to wherever you're going?"
The man had well shaped hair and brown color. He had blue eyes, and he looked around 17-18. He looked at me, worried.
" Uhh, I don't think you can -"
" Please, I'll die if I stay here. You are my only chance to live."
I begged him.
He took a deep breath before nodding.
" Just sit at the back." I nodded and sat. I was so grateful for this guy.
" Where are you going?"
"At my home.I was away, and now im back. Who are you running from?"
Difficult question...
" Umm, just a guy, I was living in his brother's mansion, and now...it's complicated. Can i come with you?"
He looked at me through the mirror.
" Wait, what's that red stain on your shirt, and your neck..."
Shit! He saw, "What do I do?!"
" Nothing really..." I tried to brush it off.
" Blood..." He said, whispering, but I heard. He stopped the car abruptly.
" Who did that to you?"
He refused to look at me.
" Can we not talk about it and go wherever your home is?"
" I know what this is! And what could have done it!"
I gulped.He was a vampire for sure. Why am i always in trouble with vampires?! I tried to open the door, but it was locked.
" I need to leave open the doors."
" No! Tell me who you are running from!"
" Let me go, or he is going to kill you!"
I was talking about Klaus.
" Who is going to kill me?" He turned around, and I could see a mix of rage and worry. I don't get how you could mix those feelings.
" Someone's coming," he said. Oh no!
" Please drive! I'll explain, I promise. Just drive!!!"
He nodded and started driving.
But we were late. Kol ran in front of the car, and once again, it stopped abruptly.
" Oh gosh, I'm dead!"
" You are running from Kol Mikaelson?!"
" Yes, now go go!" He started the car again, passengers Kol and speeding up. We thankfully managed to escape.