°12°

A few days later, after my first session with Elijah, I had shown some kind of progress, but still, my power wasn't triggered.
"Let's take a five."
Elijah sighed,sitting down to a chair.
"A five? Elijah, we've been trying all day. Can't we continue tomorrow?"
He stood up again, and he looked like he was losing patience. 
"Y/n, I know it's extremely exhausting and energy draining, but it's not only for you!"
He started walking around the room,skeptical, while you were sitting on the floor waiting to see what we would do.
"Maybe we can do this in a different way."
I looked at him, and he looked back at me,straight  in the eye.
" Get up!"
I stood quickly obeying him and started fixing my jeans. He pushed me straight to the wall and vampire speed to me. He immobilized me, and then I saw them again. His eyes got darker, and veins showed up under his eyes. His vampire teeth got out, and he pierced them straight to my neck. It hurt badly, and I couldn't keep my screams,tears were leaving my eyes. It was like I was tortured all over again. Klaus furiously stormed in and started yelling, but I couldn't hear him. I felt my breath quickening and a strong sentence that my insides were gonna burst. And they did. The last thing I saw before it did was Klaus trying to take Elijah of me. I opened my eyes, and I was in the backyard of the house. I was shocked! It had worked! Elijah's new way worked!
I was happy but weak from all the training and the blood lost. My clothes and neck were stained with blood while my face was with tears. I couldn't get myself to get up, so I just sat there.
Meanwhile, Klaus pov:
"How dare you feed on her! I trusted you, brother!"
" Niklaus, you need to calm d-"
I wouldn't listen. I pushed him to the wall.
"Your job was to activate het power, not to have a snack!" I grabbed him by the colar and looked him straight in the eye.
"Nik-"
"No, Elijah -"
"Listen to me, Niklaus!"
He yelled. " Look around. It worked! She teleported!"
I breathed heavily. He was right.
" Pain wasn't working, so I used fear. The fear of death and it worked. The only thing we need now is to find where she teleported."
I nodded, understanding why he did what he did. We got out of the room looking everywhere in the house she could have gone to.
" She couldn't have gone far because she is weak. Somewhere near the house or even in it. And brother..."
I turned to face him as we stopped.
"... Believe me, I would never hurt her, I just needed the fear to be real,"
I nodded once again.
" I believe you, brother."
He nodded, and we continued looking.
The house was big, no joke. It was two-storey and had a basement(the cells) or, as I like to call it, my torture place and a cellar . On the second floor are all the bedrooms,each one with its own bathroom, 5 mains, one for each sibling, a guest room that became Marcels but now it's only for when he visits, another guest room became Freya's but lately she's out of town all the time along with Rebecca and Kol, and lastly we have another 8 maybe 9 guest rooms, I can't remember. Oh, and Fins is a guest room now as he is dead for good, probably. One of all those guest rooms is now hers. Then we have the first floor,the backyard and frondayard, the basement. And she was hurt. We had to find her quickly.
"We've searched the whole first floor, one to the basement and one upstairs?" Elijah offered.
" I'm going down," I said and started making my way downstairs. I searched everywhere but she was just nowhere. "Elijah! I swear, if we don't find her you're-"
"Niklaus! Outside now!"
I vamp speeded towards the backyard.
Back to your pov:
I just sat there laying on the soft grass, enjoying the peacful moment, trying to forget about the pain i was in. A few minutes passed, and I was not getting better.
Eventually, I needed Klaus now because the pain I was in was unbearable. I tried to shout, but i didn't have much energy to do so. I continued trying as my voice was losing its volume, becoming nothing more than a whisper.
Thankfully, I was lucky enough to hear Elijah screaming to Klaus: "Niklaus! Outside now!", and moments later, the hybrid was near me.