°9°

" Aahhh....stop, p-please let m-m-me have a-a break!... please..."
" You just had one!" Ralph said, annoyed.
Ralph was my trainer. He was born in the city and lived his first years there before he was taken away. He then did his researche and now he is able to save and train every single of us that is left. But it's a hard process. It's been only a couple of hours, and I've been having breaks every ten minutes.
No one told me the whole training thing would be so painful!
" How's it going down here?"
Did I forget to mention he put him to train me in my fricking cell?!
He had his smirk on his face and looked too cheerful for my liking.
He gave just one look at me, and his smirk dropped a little. I was on my knees, sweaty , blood staining my shirt and nose. This whole thing was draining my energy and strength. And it was just to activate my power.
" I think that's enough for today. "
Klaus said in a serious, kind of mad tone.
He motioned me to get up and go out before Ralph could reply. I did my best to get up and seem strong and not to break down. I left the cell and went to go up the stairs when the hybrid with his super speed caught on with me.
I put on the show, and he couldn't see me weak again. That's why he was mad, wasn't he ? Because I couldn't take a single session of training.
He seemed to read my mind as his expression softened a bit when  he looked my way, but he didn't say anything.
I managed to go upstairs without showing the pain I was in.
" Go get some rest, and I'll put someone to call you when dinner's ready."
I nodded before going into my room. I locked, and then I let myself fall to the floor.
I couldn't sleep. The pain was too much. I just sat there not moving for what fell like hours before the exhaustion took over me, and I passed out.

Klaus Pov:
Dinner was ready, and I said one of the maids to call her down. She looked so tired and hurt earlier, and it got me annoyed. Ralph told me it was gonna be a little painful, but it looked too much. She looked less in pain as we went upstairs, so it calmed me down a bit.
I told Ralph to come by in three days again so she could recover a bit and be more prepared.                                                                                  
                      ^♡°◇°♡^
"What do you mean she's not answering ? Did you not check ?"
I said with a slightly raised voice.
"It was locked, and I assumed she was asleep, so I didn't want to bother her."
I hit the table with a bit too much strength. It broke.
" Go! Now! I'll check myself!"
I got up, and I was super mad. Why do I even have maids if they can't do their job? I was on the verge of killing her, but I don't have many of them left. And why did she lock? She should be ready for dinner. I don't like it when people don't show up on time for any reason.
I knocked on the door of her room. No answer. I knocked again. Maybe she didn't hear me the first time. No answer again.
What if she was ignoring me because of how painful the training was? If she was, that wouldn't end well.
" Don't you ignore me, Y/n! I swear if you're ignoring me, " I shouted as I aggressively knocked on the door and tried to open the door.
I was using my super strength again, and the doorknob broke,letting the door open.
I opened it with force, but it hit something. I looked down to see what it was, and I was left shocked to see it was her.
I heard her weak heartbeat, and that told me she was passed out. I sighted at frustration and a bit of disappointment. Why couldn't I see she was that hurt? I was mad at myself. Why did I, though? I'm the hybrid! With a snap of my fingers, I can get ten more girls and more powerful than her, and yet I still care for her more than anyone.
I picked her up gently, bridal style and her head fell to my chest and her whole body leaned into me shaking for comfort. I stood there for a bit, admiring her. She looked so hurt, exhausted, and fragile. Like, if I moved, I would break her.
Her expression hardened as I tucked her in. I would have killed Ralph for putting her in so much pain, but sadly, he is the only one who can train her.
I decided I wasn't gonna leave her out of my sight tonight. She was so fragile that even the wind could harm her.