°11°

It was Friday, and I sensed it was gonna be hell. Why did I even agree on this? It's not that I don't want my power to be activated, but not this way.
I went to the dining room and sat at one of the chairs. The table was full of food, unlike other days, where I had minimum options. He was clearly trying to get me in a good mood, but I don't know if it would work. I put some food on my plate and started eating when Klaus entered but not alone. My eyes almost flew out when I realized the other guy following him was none other than his brother... Elijah Mikaelson himself. I coughed a bit on my napking before I stood up. I looked at Klaus, and he looked back at me smiling.
" I believe we haven't met, Elijah Mikaelson." He offered me his hand, and I took it. " Y/n, pleasure to meet you," I said in a quiet voice.
" So brother, is this the girl you told me needs my help?"
I looked at Klaus, confused. When did I ask for his brothers help? One ruthless original was enough. I did not need another one.
" Yes, brother. She's the one. What I need you to do is activate her power and later teach her to use it."
I looked at Elijah with a worried face, and his expression gave me chills. Well, it's definitely not gonna be a good day.
^♡°◇°♡^
"Thank you brother you can leave us now,"
I gulped once again as Elijah insisted that Klaus should leave us alone.
" Fine brother..." he came closer to him, Mid wishpering again in his ear with his husky voice. "...but if she gets hurt, be prepared to spend another year in a box...or more."
And with that, he left.
My breath was quicker than normal, and I was doing everything in my power to calm me down. He, of course, could hear my heartbeat.
" Calm down, Y/n, no matter my brothers threats, I would never hurt you. I haven't seen him this... Let's say sane, since New Orleans with the beautiful Camille."
That actually made me smile. It had to mean something, right? Something good.
" Well, let's start, I won't lie it will be painfull but I'll try to make it as painless as I can."
He then put his hands on my head, and I felt him getting inside my mind. It started to hurt... badly. I winced in pain a lot. My knees were struggling to hold my weight, and I finally gave up and fell to the floor.
"Well, weaker than expected..." He said quietly, but I heard, and I looked up with a deadly look. He had a look of regret now. " Focus on the pain and how much you want it to leave you."
I nodded and stood up. "Deep breaths" and then his hands again on my head. I tried as much as I could to do what he said, but after some minutes, I collapsed again.
" I see progress. That's the point. I think it's enough for now we can try again later. We don't want you to pass out like last time."
He left the room while I just sat there trying to understand what had just happened. Elijah was, for sure, way more complicated than Klaus.

It's a small chapter, but I just want to get her to meet the family. I originally had a plan of her meeting Kol first, but I changed my mind. Kol is definitely gonna be next. Now, the timeliness is definitely messed up because he met Cami, but he has no daughter or he is dead...for now at least. Just go with everything I write, not considering if their originally dead or whatever.