Karna gets boons and his training begins

On the bank of the river Ganga a five year old toddler was doing extreamely tough penance for months now infront of his hand made shivling made of sand and clay. He didn't eat or sleep, just kept on going. He was doing penance to Adidev Mahadev and Ma Parvati.

After Months of unending severe tapasya, the Divine Couple showed themselves to the toddler.

"Open your eyes Putra." Said the divine couple. He opened his eyes and saw the couple floating in front of him. His tapasya has paid off.

After being rejected by hundreds of Acharyas in and around Hastinapur, he finally could have the best Acharya in the whole 3 worlds. He had already taken his parents permission for tapasya and told that he will succeed in his endeavor and will come to them only after his mission was successful they gave him their blessing with a heavy heart but knew that their adopted child had divine origin and knew that he would succeed.

"Why have you called us Putra?" The couple asked. Oh Mahadev Oh Mata I feel so blessed that felt satisfied by a sutaputra like me."

"Putra we are the divine couple, so caste doesn't matter to us. Only Bhakti and Shraddha does."

"We both are elated by your tapasya, ask what you want from us."

"Oh Jagat Pita, Oh Jagatjanani, I want to the become your student. I want to be the Greatest warrior in this Yug, Surpassed only by the Tridevs and Tidevis."

"Tathastu" said the divine couple
And with that all three of them went to Kailash."