Training

Soon Karna's training began. Initially Mahadev started to teach him the The Shaastras, including the Vedas, the 108 Upanishads, 64 kalas and 14 Vidyas. For his physical excersise, Karna started with Yoga, Aerobics, Rock Climbing and basic weight training. Karna. Due to being a Demigod and being fed by Ma Annapurna was handling his training quiet well. As he grew his training became more and more intense.
By the time Karna was 7 yrs old. Karna could climb Kailash 50 times and could do 2 lakh push ups and sit ups.

At this Mahadev started to train Karna in the basics of all kinds of weapons.

Even just being 7-8 yrs old at the time. He was excelling in all the teachings and proper understanding of all the shaastras till now. Plus he showed himself to be a fast learner of the basics  of each weapon. Be it spear, mace, axe, swords, but his true heart lay in archery. This was apparent from the very beginning. Then he started

Months turned in to years. Mahadev and Mata Parvati started to give him the knowledge both diviyastras and Asurastras. During this time many Devtas, Asuras, Nag, Yaksh, Gandharva, Rishi Muni, etc came to kailash. Karna would go them and learn all that he could regarding weapons. They gave him knowledge about various weapons

As the years went by and karna reached the age of 15 both Mahadev and Ma Parvati decided that it was time to test karna. If he succeeded then it would be time to give Karna the most powerful Divyastras.

They called Karna to them. He swiftly came before them.

Mahadev, "Putra you have succeeded in all the tests we have put you through."

Ma Parvati, "You have succeeded in flying colors"

Mahadev, "However now will come the most hardest of tests. You have the duel against me in all the weapons,"

Ma Parvati, "If you are successful then your training will be considered complete."

Karn, bowing to the divine couple, " but Prabhu and Mata. You represent the divine couple how can anyone fight against you. You both are Omnipotent."

Ma Parvati, " Putra do not doubt your abilities, As we don't either. You're power now rival that of Asuras like Sahastrabahu, Atikaya, Jarasandh and Kans, Banasur etc. Also you have my blessing to pass the test."

Karna bowed to Mata Parvati and soon got ready.