You Meet Again

❤️ Tanjiro Kamado ❤️

Tanjiro POV:

Doing final selection I bump into a huge demon. The demon that kill Sabito & Makomo. While fighting the demon I see a f/c kimono jump in the air and cut the demon head off at the same time as me. " Huh." I said as I landed. I look up and see y/n again. "Hii Tanjiro." She says as she runs towards me. I was a little shock to see her at the final selection. " What are you doing here?"Y/n chuckle and said " well I wanna become a demon slayer." Finishing up the final selection y/n and I walk out together laughing and talking. While the pretty girls were talking a guy with a mahak walk up to them and grab her hair. Before I could react y/n grab his hand twist it behind his back and push him away. "Don't touch a girl like that ever." She says as she fixes the girl hair. " She's amazing." I thought.

💛 Zenitsu Agatsuma 💛

3rd POV:

Zenitsu laid on top of the spider house on the verge of death. Until he saw a familiar f/c kimono. Looking a little closer he saw y/n face. "Oh my gosh zenitsu." Y/n said as she down and put her arm close to Zenitsu mouth and said "here bite me." Zenitsu took a bite and began to feel the medicine flow in his body. After a minute Zenitsu felt better and y/n help him off the house. "Thank you y/n." Zenitsu said as he bowed down. "Your ok just please be careful." Y/n said. Zenitsu gave a little smile. Y/n and Zenitsu began to talk as y/n led Zenitsu to somewhere he didn't know. Once reaching the end of the mountain y/n let Zenitsu go with the kakushi and was about to leave until Zenitsu called out to her. "Wait where are you going." He ask. She turn around and frown. "Gotta go get my fellow Hashira." Zenitsu froze for a moment. " WHAT YOUR A HASHIRA."

💙 Inosuke Hashibira 💙

Y/n POV:

While resting in the butterfly estate after a mission I heard someone yelling. Not being able to rest I get up and go to the source of the sound and saw the same guy I saw at the mountains. I cross my arms and saw "HELLO INSOUKE HOW ARE YOU." He flinch at my voice and turn to face me. "hey I told you to stop that yelling y/n ( miss pronounce name ). I chuckle and walk over to him. "It's great to see you here." I said and but then I realized his boar was gone and his face was visible. " Damn he's cute." I thought as I stare at him in awe. "Memorize by my beauty." He said while pointing at himself. I blush but a smile grew on my face. "Hey insouke let's go outside." I said as I walk off letting insouke follow behind. When getting outside we sat down and talk about everything going on in our lives and why we wanted to become a demon slayer. It was getting dark and Inosuke went back inside leaving me to my thoughts. "HELLO SISTER ARE YOU READY TO LEAVE.". I hear my brother say excitingly. I get up and being to walk with my brother unable to get insouke off my mind.

❤️ Rengoku Kyōjuro ❤️

Y/n POV:

I was walking late at night from the grocery store heading home when I heard a rustling in the bushes. I stop and look around but didn't see anyone. I began to walk again only to hear more rustling. "W-who is there ? " I ask. Nothing. I began to run only to be jump on by a demon. "AHHH LET ME GO." I scream as I kick and squirm. Then demon laugh and I pull out my pepper spray and spray it in the eyes. It cover it's face screaming out as I started to run again. "Get back here bitch." The demon said as he leap towards me making.me fall. The demon raise it's hand and I close my eyes waiting for the impact. It never came. I open my eyes and saw the demon being decapitated. I look at my savoir and saw that it was rengoku. "Oh my gosh rengoku." I jump up hugging rengoku. "It's ok y/n I'm here now." He said. I let go of him and ask if he could walk me home wich he happily said yes. While walking home I couldn't stop blushing and talking to rengoku. Like gosh he was cute. Reaching home I look up at rengoku and said " please be safe out there." Which he chuckle to and said " no demon could ever kill me." I smile and did something I didn't except to. I quickly kiss his cheek and close the door. I slide to the floor letting out a sigh of relief and thought " I really like him."

🖤 Giyu Tomioka 🖤

Y/n POV:

Waiting for the boy that name is Tanjiro to wake up I look over at giyu. "Awwn giyu don't feel so bad it's not your fault that your stupid." I say as I put on a smile. I see him grit his teeth but doesn't say anything. So I keep going. " If only you had friends maybe you wouldn't have let this young man travel with a demon knowing it's against the rules." I nag on and on just to keep getting on his nerves. "And to top the cake y-." I was cut off by giyu who had me on the ground and both of my hands cover by his. I was shock. He move so fast that no one saw it coming not even me. "What are-." Cut off again by giyu mumbling something. "What was that ?" I say trying to keep my cool. Giyu leans close to my ear and say " I said shut your mouth." And with that he got off of me leaving me on the ground and in shock. "Giyu I respectfully ask for you to never touch my sister again." Shinbou says as she smiles and help me off the ground. I stand in complete shock with a visible blush on my face. I didn't say anything for the rest of time. When the boy woke up I thought to my self " this is going to be long."

🤍 Tengen Uzi 🤍

Tengen POV:

While waiting for hinatsuru sister to show up. I look around the house making sure everything is clean and flashy as possible. Seeing her approaching I alert makio and suma and they came standing by the door. " Awwn you guys waited for me so nice." She says as she hugs hinatsuru then maiko and suma and then me. She leans close to my ear and says " it's great to finally meet you lord Tengen." She says as she gives a little squeeze to my ass. I blush as she pull away smiling. "It's nice seeing you again." Suma said as she grabs onto y/n and hugs her tight. She laughs and we all walk in the house. Cleaning the kitchen y/n walks in. "I guess it's just me and you in the house." Y/n says as she runs her fingers along the counter. I turn around to face her. "Nice move grabbing my ass early that was flashy." I say as I turn around to face her. "Oh yeah well I got better tricks then that." She says as she moves closer to me. I grab her waist and lift her chin. Her eyes were full with lust and hunger. "Shit." I think as cock grows hard. Pulling her closer and closer are lips almost touching until. " Hey y/n let's go to river." I hear makio says. I let y/n go and take a step away. "Sure I would love to." Y/n says as she winks at me leaves the kitchen.

💚 Gyutaro 💚

Y/n POV:

Walking late at night to daki house I see Gyutaro sitting on their porch. I walk up to him and sit next to him. "Hi." I say as I look away with a slight blush on her face. He nodded his head. "Something is wrong." I think as I notice a single tear go down his face. "W-whats wrong." I say as I turn my whole body to face him. "Daki is mad at me cause I beat up this guy who was talking to her." He say as more tears come down his face. I frown. "Well why did you beat him up ?" I question. "Well because I saw him talking to multiple woman." He say. I chuckle. "Well Gyutaro being daki friend I know that sometimes you gotta let her fall on her pretty ass." I say as I lean back. I see Gyutaro wipe his eyes and chuckle a bit. "Yeah I guess so." I put a hand on shoulder and say " just watch from the shadows." I say. And after that me and Gyutaro being talking and laughing on the porch me total forgetting about daki. "That's it I'm going to-." She stops mid sentences as she sees me outside with Gyutaro. "Are you serious you were out here with my brother." She says as she drags y/n into the house by her hair. I chuckle and think to myself " y/n is super cute."

Well that's it sorry guys I really think Wattpad hate me cause I thought I updated on this book Thursday 😞

Word count: 1619🖤💋