When You Two Confess

❤️ Tanjiro Kamado ❤️

Tanjiro POV:

I just got done healing at the butterfly mansion after fighting the lower moon Rui. Sitting in the garden I kept thinking about y/n. I just couldn't believe that I actually like her. "She probably doesn't feel the same." Sitting in the garden I suddenly smell the scent of Plum kombu and the scent of nervousness and love. I get up and go inside the butterfly mansion heading towards the kitchen. Once I get in I see y/n cooking and the Aoi and the three little girls cheering y/n on as she cooks. "Yay you got this y/n." They cheered. I make my present known giving out a little laugh. "T-tanjiro." Y/n stutters seeing me. "Tanjiro what are you doing here." Aoi ask as she makes her way towards me. "Well I smell Plum kombu so I came to see who was cooking." I see y/n blush. "Nows my chance." I move past Aoi and walk towards y/n. "And I actually need to talk to y/n." Aoi and the girls leave the kitchen and it's just me and y/n. I take a deep breath and then let my feelings out. "Y/n I like you ok I like you ever since I met you , you are a amazing strong independent woman and I would love if you would want to be my girlfriend." Y/n stood there frozen. I got afraid that she didn't feel the same until she told me that she like me too. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I sigh a deep and swoop y/n up into my arms and kiss her cheek. Aoi and the girls came rushing into the kitchen tackling us on the floor as they cheer us on. I look up and see Zenitsu and Inosuke standing in the door way. "WHAAAAT Y/N IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW."

💛 Zenitsu Agatsuma 💛

3rd POV:

After the accident with zenitsu falling on y/n she has been ingoring him since then. She would come to give him his medicine and to make sure he was in bed at night. It was hurting Zenitsu heart cause he thought y/n hated him but she didn't. She wanted to tell Zenitsu she liked him but she couldn't. She was scared that he wouldn't feel the same and that he would reject her feelings. However that all change. One night y/n was doing her rounds and notice that Zenitsu was not in his bed. She went around looking for him and saw him on the roof. She went up to the roof and saw Zenitsu sitting there. She walk up to him and touch his shoulder. "H-hey Zenitsu your supposed to be in bed right now." Why do you Ingored me." Zenitsu ask out of the blow. "Huh I dont Ingored you Im just nervous around you that's all." Y/n says as she sits down next to Zenitsu. "Why tho y/n I can tell that you know that I like you." He was right. Y/n did know just didn't know how to express her feelings. "Well I stay away because I ....like you to Zenitsu I was scared that you would reject my feelings. Y/n said while keeping her head down. She then felt Zenitsu hand on her chin. He lift her face up and said "I would never ....y/n would you be my girlfriend." Y/n and nodded her head yes. Zenitsu wrap his arms around his girlfriend and and they watch the moon for the rest of the night preparing their selves to be yelled at by shinbou.

💙 Inosuke Hashibira 💙

Y/n POV:

As I was running to the butterfly mansion to confess my love to Inosuke I started to get scared. What if he thinks I'm werid , what if he doesn't feel the same way. All these thoughts clouded my mind and I couldn't stop overthinking. I make a sharp turn getting close to the butterfly mansion. "I don't care I will tell Inosuke I like him if he doesn't like me I'll take rejection." I think as I finally reach the Mansion. I run right past shinbou and and kaneo. "SORRY GIRLS I GOTTA FIND INOSUKE QUICK." I then hear footsteps behind me. I look over to see shinbou and kaneo running behind me. "I know why cause you like him right." Shinbou says. She hit the hammer on the nail. "THAT'S RIGHT AND IM GONNA CONFESS TODAY." I yell. Reaching the back I hear Inosuke tell Tanjiro that he likes me. A blush grew on my face. Tanjiro points towards me and Inosuke turns around and looks at me. We both were blushing now. "You like me." I ask out of breath. Inosuke nods his head. I smile. "Well good cause I like you too." I say as I began to walk towards Inosuke. Once reaching him we both just stand there looking at each other. "Sooo now what." I say as I look at Inosuke. "Ask her out Inosuke." Tanjiro says as he nudge Inosuke. "Oh right um w/n ( wrong name ) will you be my girlfriend." I nod my head and hug Inosuke smiling at Tanjiro and also winking at him. I set Inosuke up by having Tanjiro train with him and then backyard and to see if he likes me. And I guess it works cause now I'm his girlfriend.