When You First Meet

When You First Meet

❤️ Tanjiro Kamado ❤️

Y/n POV:

While training at Urokodaki home I heard noise outside. " It sound like Mr. Urokodaki is training someone." I thought. I put my sword down and went to the front of the house to see a boy with black hair and burgundy tips. He had a plastic sword and Mr. Urokodaki was training. Noticing me they stop their training. "Hello daughter." My father said as he stop training the boy and walk up towards me. "Y/n this is Tanjiro Kamado, Tanjiro this is my daughter." Tanjiro look at me and said " nice to meet you y/n." We both bowed at each other and then my father went back to training him. " Hmm I really hope I get to see him again." I thought and went back to training.

💛 Zenitsu Agatsuma 💛

3rd POV:

While walking down the street y/n heard noises coming from a house. It sounded like screaming and yelling. Thinking it was a human being attack y/n ran towards the sound. When reaching there y/n saw a boy with yellow hair on his knees grabbing onto a girl leg. " Please marry me I'll treat you right." The boy said while crying into the girl leg. "No get away." The girl said pushing the boy head so far that he fell back. Once off of the girl y/n walk up to him. " You shouldn't just grab a girl like that." Y/n said as she help him off the floor. " W-who are you." The boy ask. " Oh well I'm y/n l/n what's your name." The boy look her up and down then said " my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma." Y/n smile at him. Her crow then came down announcing that she had a mission. She said her goodbye to Zenitsu and headed on her way wishing to see him again.

💙 inosuke hashibira 💙

Inosuke POV:

While cutting a demons head off I bump clean into someone. I turn only to see a boy with h/l hair. "Hey watch where you bumping into dude. His face then frown. " IM NOT A DUDE IM A GIRL AND MY NAME IS Y/N RENGOKU WHAT'S YOURS." The girl yell clean into my face. " Well I'm Inosuke Hashibira but stop screaming. I said. Y/n then laugh. "HAHAHA WHEN THING ABOUT ME IS WHEN I FIGHT DEMONS I TEND TO YELL A LOT." She yelled again. I couldn't take it anymore and ran away from her. I could still hear her yelling at the demons even when I was far away. I stop running and look back " I hop she comes around again." I said and continue to hunt for demons.

❤️ Rengoku Kyōjurō ❤️

Y/n POV:

While in the grocery store picking fruit to eat tonight I saw a guy with orange like hair looking at the potatoes. I walk over there and said " potatoes are good aren't they." I said as I pick up a potato and put it in my cart. "Yes they are lovely." He said. He then face me and smile. " My name is Kyōjurō Rengoku what's your." He ask. I blush and said " my name is y/n l/n." He look at me with those red and orange eyes and continue smiling. After staring at each other for a minute he cough and said " let me take you home." He and said and walk me out of the shop after I paid for the food. While walking all me and Kyōjurō did was walk and talk. Telling each other stories about us. Once reaching my home I look at Kyōjurō and said " well I'll see you around Kyōjurō." And took my hand and shook it. "Call me Rengoku."

🖤 Giyu Tomioka 🖤

Tomioka POV:

I was told to go to Natagumo Mountain and help slay the demon up there. While going up there I soon see a girl with f/c haori on. She had a ponytail in her head and had the demon slayer clothes on. She flew right above me. I didn't pay any mind tho and continue running to where the demon was. When reaching the demon I slay it easily and was about to leave but saw the girl I saw fly above me land and was about to slay Tanjiro's sister but I quickly grab her by the neck. " Oh what's this." She said as she look at me. " You know this is Against the rules right , they said all demons must be killed why are you saving her. " She ask. I didn't reply and just held her down. " Well my name is y/n kocho what's your name." She ask. I look at her and said. " Giyu." While holding her down I notice shinbou coming and as I was about to pull my sword out y/n did a 360 and kick me down. They was about to kill the girl until a crow came along and told us to bring the three boys and the demon girl with us. Y/n turn around and said " looks like your in trouble giyu." She said and walk off with her sister.

🤍 Uzi Tengen 🤍

Tengen POV:

While sitting outside with makio I see Hinatsuru walking towards us with another girl. The girl had on a f/c kimono similar to hinatsuru. "Hello lord Tengen meet my sister y/n." I stand up looking at the girl up and down. " She looks just like hinatsuru." I thought. "Hi I'm makio and right there suma." Makio said as suma grab onto my arm. "Well lord Tengen can we bring my sister in and show her around. " Hinatsuru ask. I nodded my head and follow the girls as they showed y/n around the house. After the house tour the girls cook and we ate. After eating the girls sat outside talking to y/n and I watch from the inside. After about a hour of talking hinatsuru show y/n to door hugging her goodbye. While walking off y/n wink at Tengen causing him to blush .

💚 Gyutaro 💚

( This is a U.A. kinda thing for him so high school life )

Y/n POV:

Walking home with my best friend daki we decided to go Into the candy store first before heading home. " Eww they only got jelly beans lucirious and sour skittle they got nothing good here." Daki said as she was about to walk out the door I stop her and said " well look they have Snickers." She look at the Snickers and sigh. " I guess I'll get one and some sour skittles for my brother." "Brother." I thought. Daki never told me she had a brother. " You ain't tell me you had a brother." I said while grabbing two Snickers and two Hershey. " Yeah he doesn't really come out the house." She said as she paid for her stuff. After paying for our stuff we left the store and headed home. But daki said she needed to stop at her house first and grab something. Going into her house it light. Decorate with a modern type style. "Daki is that you." I heard a voice call from the back. She yell back yeah and then he came into the living.
He was tall about 5'10. "Hmm who's this." He ask looking at me up and down. "That's my friend y/n , y/n that's gyutaro my brother." He walk over towards me and bent down looking me clean in my eyes. "Tch I'm not that short." I thought as I look in his eyes. "Nice to meet you y/n." He said and held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and continue to stare into his eyes.

Sorry I thought yesterday I had post it but I guess I didn't do here You guys go enjoy.

Word count: 1329

🖤💋