When You Realized Your Feelings

❤️ Tanjiro Kamado ❤️
Y/n POV:

Sitting at my father's house with Tanjiro I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He's so cute with his burgundy hair and them beautiful eyes. "Y/n did you hear me ? " My father say as him and Tanjiro look at me. "Im sorry father what did you say." I ask while hiding my face. "I said I think it will be best if you travel and do missions with Tanjiro." He say as he touch his shoulder. I began to blush hard and started to wave my hands in my face. "I would love if you travel with me y/n it would great." Without thinking I nodded my head and Tanjiro hug me tight. He then whisper in my ear. " I'm actually happy we'll be doing missions together." He then pulls away from my blushing face. " I really hope he likes me too."

💛 Zenitsu Agatsuma 💛

Y/n POV:

Walking around the butterfly mansion looking for shinbou I hear loud screaming coming from one of the rooms. "AHH I DONT WANNA TAKE THE MEDICINE." Walking towards the room I look Inside to see Zenitsu going crazy. He was screaming at the top of his lungs on how he didn't want to take the medicine. I giggle and step inside the room causing everyone to look at me. I walk towards Zenitsu and say " stop being a drama queen and take the medicine." Giving him a small cup of it. He wipes his face and take the medicine. And then. He went crazy again. Swinging his arms everyone Zenitsu accidentally bumps into me causing me to fall and him to fall on top of me. Opening my eyes I see Zenitsu face. I blush immediately relazing that Zenitsu is kinda cute. "Ahh I think I got y/n sick too." The girls starts to get Zenitsu off of me and check my temperature while I lay on floor. "When did I catch feelings for Zenitsu."

💙 Inosuke Hashibira 💙

Y/n POV:

While training with my brother Kyōjurō I couldn't get my mind straight. I kept thinking about Inosuke. He face was so beautiful and his personality... Well it could use a little work but it's still cute. My brother landed a blow on me causing me to fall to the ground. "YOUR HEAD IS NOT IN THE TRAINING SISTER WHAT'S WRONG." He says as he cross his arms over his chest. I get off the ground and look up at my brother. " Nothing is wrong I was just thinking about -." A BOY." Kyōjurō says as he starts to laugh. My entire face turns red. "No , no ,no not a boy brother just." He stops me putting his hand on my shoulder. " Even though you are my little sister I want you to be happy." He says while smiling at me. "Go to him." He says. And with that I take off running going to find Inosuke. "Oh Inosuke I hope you like me too."

Rengoku Kyōjuro ❤️

Y/n POV:

Ever since I kiss rengoku on the cheek I been in the house keeping my distance. Kissing him on the cheek felt amazing and all but I felt like I was moving to fast. I sit at my kitchen counter pondering on what to do next. "I don't wanna go find him cause things might get werid." I put my head down between my legs. I heard a knock on the door and I get up to answer it. Standing at my door I see my mother. She was standing in the door way with the groceries I ask her to get. "Oh thank you so much mother." I say as I grab the groceries and head towards the kitchen. "I don't see why you couldn't get your own groceries." She says as she goes to take a seat on the couch. "I would mother but you remember the guy I said I kiss on the cheek what if he thinks I'm werid now." I say as I started to put the apples in the fridge. "You don't know what he thinks cause you won't go to him." My mother said. I look down at my feet. "She's right I don't know how rengoku feels." I lift my head only to see my mother looking at my clean in my eyes. "Go to him y/n." I smile and dash out my door forgetting my shoes and groceries. "I don't know where you are but I'm coming rengoku."

🖤 Giyu Tomioka 🖤

Y/n POV:

I sat in my room at the butterfly mansion thinking to myself. "Why do I keep thinking about that idiot." I think as I look at the poison I was suppose to be working on. "Y/n your zoning out again." Shinbou says as she enters my room with bottles if poison. "I'm sorry I just can't get giyu out of my mind." I say as I start to work back on the poison. "You know they say if you think about someone so much that means you like them." My sister says as she puts a hand on my shoulder. "Do you perhaps like giyu.? A heat of red came to my face dook after shinbou said them words. "L-like hell I do." I say looking away. Shinbou laugh and started to ruffle my hair. "Just own up and say you like him." She says. I look away from her and sigh. "I guess I do like him." I say. Shinbou giggles and then lean into my ear. "Guess what he just heard you say that you like him." Shinbou then moves over and there standing in my doorway was giyu.

🤍 Tengen Uzi 🤍

Y/n POV:

Sitting at the bar with my friend Emily I started to think a lot about Uzi. I mean every guy I seen with white hair I was kissing. If it wasn't for Emily I would have slept with some of them. Have my 20th shot of tequila I look up at the bartender. "Give me my 21th shot right the hell now." I say. He sighs and gets the bottle of tequila pouring me some more. Emily sits down next to me. "Y/n your a mess this is your 21th shot." She says with worry eyes. "Let's call it a night." I look at her with my blush cheeks and drunken eyes. But when I look at her I saw Tengen. "Oh Lord Tengen I like you a lot kiss me." I say leaning in. Emily then slap me right out of my daze. "That's enough y/m your going home now." She says taking my hand and dragging me home. "It isn't my fault you look like my crush." I say as I let Emily drag me.
While walking down the street still being drag by Emily we bump into my sister hinatsuru. "Oh thank goodness , she's a mess." Emily says while handing me over to my sister. "Y/n how many shots have You had." I look up at hinatsuru and say "20." Hina sigh. "Yeah and she keeps talking about this guy name Tengen and how she likes him so much , I mean she kiss 18 guys the she claims look like him ." Hina eyes widen. She starts to giggle and before Emily could why she was laughing Hina had thrown me over her shoulder and ran all the way to her house. "W-w-why are You running." I say throw my hiccups. "Because you are gonna tell lord Tengen you like him."

💚 Gyutaro 💚

Y/n POV:

Sitting down in the cafeteria waiting for daki I pull out my phone and began to text Gyutaro. I got his number before I left daki house last night. Ever since our conversation I couldn't get him out of my mind. "He's super pretty." I think while smiling at my phone while texting him. While still texting him daki comes to table with her tray. "And who the hell do you think your texting." She ask. I put my phone away immediately. "Oh just texting my mother." Daki hmms and then began to eat her lunch. "But did you see professor muzan today he is so cute." Daki says as she takes a bite out of her celery. I hmm in respond still texting Gyutaro. Daki sighs angrily and snatch the phone clean out of my hand. "Wait." I yell but it was to late daki was Reading me and Gyutaro text messages. "Oh my gosh you like my brother." Daki yells out. I blush and began to wave my hands. "No no daki I don't I just -." She cuts me off.putting her finger up. "That's probably why you been coming over. " She says putting her hand on her chin. "Come on daki don't think late that , I come over to see you yeah I like your brother but your still my best friend." I say looking down at the ground. "I know and thats why I only allow you to date him." She says. I look up shock only to see daki smiling. "Go get him tiger."

Sorry for the wait I been busy with work and stuff. I try to update when I'm available.

Word count:1559