Your First Kiss 💋

Your First Kiss 💋

❤️Tanjiro Kamado ❤️

3rd POV:

Sitting outside training Tanjiro watch you from the window. You and Tanjiro been dating for at least 3 months and haven't kissed. He wanted to trust me but he was scared he didn't know how y/n would react. "Ok Tanjiro be brave just go out there and kiss her." Tanjiro thought as he march outside and was walking towards y/n.

While walking towards y/n was training but when she swung her sword she fell. "Y/N." Tanjiro ran towards her. Once reaching her he help y/n sit up. "Y/n are you ok." Tanjiro ask as he looks at you in your eyes. "Im fine just sprain my arm." Y/n says as she look at her arm. Feeling eyes on her still y/n look up and saw Tanjiro staring at her with a certain look in his eyes.

"Y/n I have a question,.......can I ...kiss you." Tanjiro ask. Y/n eyes widen at first but after a minute she agree. Tanjiro smile and lean in giving y/n the longest but loving kiss ever.

💛Zenitsu Agatusma 💛

3rd POV:
As just like any other day Zenitsu was losing his mind. He had just came back from a mission and had injuries. One of the injuries Zenitsu had he had to get a shot for and oh boy Zenitsu wasn't having it. "NOOO I don't wanna take it." Zenitsu cried as y/n try to put the needle in his arm. "Zen calm down I know what I'm doing." Y/n said as she grabs Zenitsu arm struggling with him to just let her out the needle in.

"What if you accidentally put the needle in the wrong spot." Zenitsu said as he continued to squirm. "I won't lady shinbou told me right were to put it , I can if you will just let me." Y/n said as he hit Zenitsu on top of the head lightly. "Ow that hurt y/n." He said as he held his head. "That's it your getting this shot RIGHT NOW." Y/n said as she yanked his arm towards her.

But when she did that she trip over the bed leg behind resulting in her and Zenitsu falling. Once hitting the ground y/n opened her eyes and saw that her and Zenitsu were kissing. They pull away quickly. Both of them pancaking that they shared their first kiss trying to give Zenitsu a stupid shot.

💙Inosuke Hashibira 💙

3rd POV:

Training with her boyfriend Inosuke y/n was getting very irritated. Inosuke kept beating her. To be fair he was the only person that could make her get mad and he also was the only person that could beat her.

Smacking swords against each other Inosuke manages to get the upper hand again and made y/n fall. "Ha I won again!" Inosuke shouted as he put both of his hands up in the air screaming victory. "You think sense I'm his girlfriend he'll show a little mercy." Y/n thought as she sat on the ground pondering what she could do to make inosuke lose. Then an idea hit her.

"INOSUKE LETS DO ANOTHER CHALLENGE." Y/n said esthetically. Inosuke turn around and march over towards y/n. "But I beat like you like ten times." He said. Y/n frown but giggled. "It's not that type of contest." She said she lean closer to Inosuke. "Let's have a kissing contest who over can kiss the longest without breaking away for air wins." Y/n said.

At first inosuke was a blushing mess but he agreed. Y/n removed Inosuke boar head and then they both lean in. Their lips connected and Inosuke and y/n shared a passion kiss. The kiss lasted for at least ten minutes until "I KNOW YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER BUT PLEASE KISS WHEN YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING." Rengoku shouted. Y/n broke the kiss immediately flustered that her bother had caught her. "Hey learn how to mind your own business." Y/n yell as Inosuke smiled that he won and that he also just had his first kiss.