Who He's Jealous of 🙄

❤️Tanjiro Kamado ❤️

He's jealous of Muichiro Tokito. Only because when your not around him or on the butterfly mansion your out training with him. And you only train with him no one else.

Little short scene

Tanjiro came back to the butterfly mansion from a mission. All he wanted to do was cuddle with y/n but once he got there he realized y/n wasn't there. "I already know who's she with." Tanjiro thought as he sighed.

He left the butterfly mansion and went into the woods where he find Muichiro and y/n training. "Again y/n Again." Muichiro said as him and y/n clash swords. Spotting Tanjiro y/n spot. "Bunny." Y/n says as she runs towards Tanjiro giving a quick peck. Tanjiro smiles. "Don't you think it's a little to late to be training." Tanjiro said as he tilted his head. Y/n gasp. "Your jealous Tanjiro."

Little short scene over

💛Zenitsu Agatusma 💛

Of course this man is jealous. He's jealous of everyone.

Little short scene

Y/n was outside eating f/s with Tanjiro when Zenitsu dash outside snatching y/n up. He then look at Tanjiro. "W-why are you out here eating with my y/n-chan huh." Zenitsu yelled. Before Tanjiro could respond Zenitsu took his sword out. "You shall die now." And began to chase Tanjiro around.

"Zen baby." You yelled. " No need to be jealous."

Little short scene over

💙Inosuke Hashibira 💙

This man is jealous of no one. Not a soul.

🖤Giyu Tomioka 🖤

This man is jealous of Tengen. Only because he sometimes catches you gawking at his huge body.

Little short scene

Giyu sat afar as he watch his girlfriend touch on Tengen muscles. "How you get so strong Tengen." Y/n ask as she continued to grab his arm. "Oh workout." Tengen said. "Man I wish my boyfriend was this stronger." Y/n said jokingly.

That was it. Giyu got up and left. Y/n sees Giyu leave and feels bad. She follows giyu into the woods. Giyu stop walking. "Go back to Tengen y/n." Giyu said. Y/n chuckle are you jealous." "And so what if I am." Giyu said. Y/n walk towards Giyu. She then walk Infront of giyu and got down on her knees. "Let me show why you shouldnt be jealous." She said as she begin to unzip giyu pants.

Little short scene over

🧡Rengoku Kyōjurō 🧡

And just like Inosuke Rengoku isn't jealous of anyone. He knows you won't leave him.

🤍Uzi Tengen 🤍

He isn't jealous of anyone either....well actually he does get jealous. He gets jealous when you talk to guys for too long.

Little short scene

Y/n and the other wives and Tengen went to the entertainment district. Apparently there was suppose to be a big party there and they wanted to have fun. During the party y/n began to talk this that she accidentally bump into.

"Who's that guy y/n is talking too." Makio ask Tengen. Tengen look at the guy and frown. He walk over towards them. "Your really funny." Y/n says. Tengen then picks y/n and threw her over his shoulder. "Lord Tengen." Y/n said. But she couldn't say anything else cause Tengen smack her butt. "Let's find a empty alley." Tengen said as he being to search. Y/n blush knowing what was about to happen.

Little short scene over

🖤Gyutaro 💚

Gyutaro is jealous of his sister Daki only because you guys spend a lot more time together.

Little short scene

Standing outside of the school building covering up his body and face Gyutaro waited for y/n and Daki to get out. Once he saw them walking he waited till they reached him. "Hello Gyutaro." Y/n says as she kiss him on the cheek. "Are you guys ready to go." Gyutaro ask. "Actually brother me and y/n are going shopping so you can either come with us or go home." Daki said.

Gyutaro look at y/n and she nod her head. Without saying anything Gyutaro follow close behind them. They reach the mall and soon as they do daki and y/n took off leaving Gyutaro alone. He was starting to fill jealous of his own sister. Once he caught up to them he grab y/n waist pulling her back. "Maybe we should go home." Y/n smirk. "Don't tell me your own sister made you jealous."

Rui ❤️

Rui isn't jealous of no one. He has a family and they know if they do anything wrong he'll end them immediately so no one flirts with you at all. They don't even get near you.

Muzan 🖤

This man is the king of all demons why does he need to be jealous. He can literally kill anyone that flirts with you. And besides everyone knows not to trying anythint on the King's queen.