When He Realized His Feelings

❤️ Tanjiro Kamado ❤️
Tanjiro POV:

After me and y/n finish our mission we head to a spring to relax. Going into our separate spring I couldn't get y/n off my mind. " She so brave and confident and strong." I think as I soak a little deeper into the hot tub. I see Inosuke and Zenitsu get in. "Hey Tanjiro what's wrong." Zenitsu ask as he. Notice my blush face. "Well I just keep thinking about y/n I can't get her off mind." I say as I start to day dream about me and y/n becoming a family. Woah wait. "Oh my goodness I like y/n."

💛 Zenitsu Agatsuma 💛

Zenitsu POV:

After y/n was escort from the room I throw my self on the bed and sigh into the pillow. "I hope I didn't get her sick too." I say into my pillow. After a couple of hours y/n walks back into the room and drops off my medicine keeping her head down. "Hey y/n I'm really sorry for falling on I hope I didn't get you sick." I say as I sit up on the bed and look at y/n. She slowly nods her head and then leaves the room again. I felt myself get upset. "I don't want her to hate me because I like her so much."

💙 Inosuke Hashibira 💙

Inosuke POV:

While training with Tanjiro y/n been on my mind. Her smile her eyes her beauty. Tanjiro lands a blow on me. "Stupid gonchaprio I was busy thinking." I say as I look up at Tanjiro. "Sorry Inosuke but you gotta focus." I get up ready to scream at Tanjiro. "Listen here I was busy thinking about the girl I like and you sat here and snuck me gonchaprio , just cause I like y/n doesn't give you right." Tanjiro stop and so did I. "Y-you like y/n." Tanjiro ask. I nodded my head. Tanjiro points behind me I look to see y/n standing there out of breath and with a blush face. "She heard everything."

Rengoku Kyōjuro ❤️

Rengoku POV:

At the grocery store where I met y/n I bump into some one that look just like her. "um sorry ma'am didn't mean to bump into you." She says as she bow down and moves to the side. "I'm sorry ma'am but You look oddly familiar." I say touching my chin and looking at the woman. She giggles and then moves allowing me to go. While going to the other side of the store I realized that woman look like y/n. Running to the other side she was gone. I was missing y/n so much every time I go to her house she won't answer the door or anything I don't even see her anymore. That was it. Tonight I'm going to her house and I'm going to confess. I drop everything I had and began to run and laugh. "YES I WILL TELL Y/N I LOVE HER."

🖤 Giyu Tomioka 🖤

Giyu POV:

Sitting in the garden I couldn't get y/n off my mind she is just so beautiful but I know she hates me. While sitting down i see shinbou coming my way. "Hello giyu-san are you busy ?" She ask. I didn't say anything I just look away. "I'll take your silence as a no so listen." She sits down next to me looking me clean in my eyes. "I believe my sister likes you." She says as she puts a finger up. Slight red appears on my cheek. "Why would you think that." Shinbou giggles and stands up. "Well because lately she been staring into spaces ,calling other people your name and when people mention your name she blushes and run." Shinbou says as she look clean into my eyes. "Look I know you and my sister have this rival or whatever but I believe I can get her to confess her love for you right now wanna see and hear her say it. She didn't even give me a chance to answer she begin to run off with me following close behind. " I hope she does shinbou."

🤍 Uzi Tengen 🤍

Uzi POV:

Sitting around my wives I was thinking about the way y/n touch me. When she touch me my body felt like electricy went through it. I been missing her a lot. The only person I told that I like y/n was her sister hinatsuru and she then left and haven't return yet. "Lord Tengen what would you like for dinner." Suma ask. I told her to make my regular and I turn over to makio she was looking in my eyes with a blush face. "Suma is cooking and Hina left to go do something wanna have some fun." Maiko ask with a sligh blush. I didn't want to have sex with makio while thinking about another woman but I can't tell her no. I lean in kissing makio but was soon interrupt by Hina coming in the room with y/n over her shoulder. "She is drunk right now but when she wakes up confess to her lord Tengen and make her your fourth wife.

💚 Gyutaro 💚

Gyutaro POV:

While laying on my bed I sat up thinking about y/n. "Gosh she is pretty but she wouldn't want to date someone as ugly as me." I say as I get up and go to the kitchen. "Daki will be home soon and I should get dinner started." I think as I pull out celery, potato and carrots and tomatoes. While cutting up the tomato a imagine of y/n pops in my mind. "Shit". I say as I miss the tomato. With my finger bleeding I go to kitchen sink and rinse it off. While rinsing my finger I hear a knock at the door. I go to the door and when I open it there stood y/n panting out of breath and shirt half way open. "Bigger shit."

Thank you guys for waiting for so long and not leaving me 😭 I had a lot going on these past couple of days I'll try to update as soon as possible for every book I have so just hang in there with me.