Two New Guys

Hey barbies sorry for the wait but two new guys will be added to the book ready to see who they are.😉

Entering at number 8

Rui❤️

When first meet

When first meet.
Y/n POV:

Running through the forest trying to escape the demon slayers I couldn't help but think " I gotta get away , I can't die here." I think as I continue to run. I suddenly trip over a branch and fall clean on my face. "Finally we caught you." One of them say. I began to cry seeing my life flash before my own eyes. "Do you need my help." I hear a voice. I look up at one of the trees to see a young man with white curly like hair and red dots on his face. "Huh who's the kid." The other demon slayer ask. Ingoring the men the demon ask "if I help you I want you to be apart of my family." He says. "Fuck this imma kill this demon and then that one." The demon slayer says as he raise his sword up in the air. I look back at the guy and nod my head franticly trying to get up. "Yes please help me I'll be apart of your family just please - ahhh." I scream as the demon slayer grab my h/l hair. Before he could kill me I see the guy cut their heads with threads. "Now come with me." He says. "Thank you um - Rui." He says. "What's your name?" "Y/n."

You meet again
Y/n POV:

Being rui's sister meant a lot to me. I mean he saved me from dying. After agreeing to be his sister he made me drink his blood. After drinking it my body change. My once s/c was now pale as his and my once h/c was now long white and curly. I mean I wasnt complaining about my look. The main reason why I was made was because I never got a chance to see Rui or show him my look and how I dress. I had to find a way to see him again. "Let's run away together." One of my other sisters said. I look at her like she was crazy. "What why would we do that." I say as I look at my sister crazy. "Cause this family is crazy and mess up." She then went on and on with why we should run away. Listening to her an idea pop up in my mind. "Sure I'll run with you."I said. We plan to run away at night.

Night came around and we began to run. While running we see Rui standing in front of our path. We stop in front of him. My heart skip a beat. "I thought he really wouldn't come but here he is." I think as I let go of Her and go stand next to rui. I had sent a letter to Rui explaining how she was trying to run away. And now here he is standing in front of her. I blush and smile at her. "Y/n you-." My sister was shock but I didn't care I got to see Rui again.