𝟑7

"Stop being mad for once"

"How do you want me to feel with this goofy ass t-shirt mom"

you said while pointing at your t-shirt that's says "one flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation everyone" with the American flag and a eagle in front of it.

Your mom just side eye you for a moment and then she fixed her eyes on the road ahead.

"It's fine we are matching!!" Your mom said happily while moving the car abruptly for her excitement.

You look at her with a weird look and then crossed your arms while looking ahead.

"I feel like when we celebrate four of July we celebrate for all the shooting this day haves in the United States"

"Hey don't say this stuff in front of my sister's husband, I don't want him to feel bad"

"Hey why would she marry an American anyways?" You said while you look at her puzzled.

"You know how she is, she likes varieties"

You let out a laugh while putting your legs on top of the glove compartment.

"She wants that American dick"

your mom hits you on the head for the bulgar comment you just made.

"Watch your mouth"

"Whatever" you said in a pissed tone.

Your mom lets out a sigh while shaking her head.

"I don't get why are you so pissed when I let you invite your little group" she said trying to hype you up.

You tense up at her words, you completely forgot you invited them a long time ago on this, and with little problem you had with Wukong you surely didn't want to have any awkward tension.

"I don't really think they are coming" you said trying to not sound nervous.

"Oh why is that?"

"Something happen" you murmured.

Your mom looks at you worriedly but didn't say anything more since she didn't want to push you.

"Oh look we are here" your mom said while pointing at your aunt's big country house with all your family outside.

"Hurray" you said sarcastically while already hearing all your little musty cousins screaming.

•••

"Look at you all grown up I bet you already got a good dick huh?" You aunt said while giving you a tight hug.

"Honey don't bother them" The American said while trying to get your aunt off you.

"Just a little joke jeez" your aunt said while laughing.

You look at your aunt's husband to say hi, but like a dumb bitch you are, you always forget his name.

"Hey lane!"

"It's Landon"

"Landon deez nuts lmfao" you thought while letting a giggle.

"So are your little friends coming (y/n)?"your aunt said while looking at your mom greeting everyone.

Thanks to the lord you just said hi everyone cuz greeting all of them it's like greeting a whole population.

"I don't think so, they haven't confirm anything" you said while looking at your side nervously.

"Probably because that monkey man didn't let them suck his dick"