𝟐2 (𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!)

"Alright are y'all ready"

"How the fuck do you start the game"

"Just press the button dumbass"

"Do not disrespect your mentor like that"

"My god why am I friends with old people"

"Now not need to be rude Mei"

"Can we start now? the damn cooking show is about to start"

"No one cares"

"Shut the fuck up I wasn't talking to you four eyes"

"Can all of you be quiet and start the goddamn game?" You finally said while pinching the bridge of your nose.

"We going to pigsy's island right?" The blue himbo said.

"Aw why it can't be my island" the kid with the weird haircut said.

"Mk you're literally poor you still live in a tent"

The kid gasped at this if it was the worst thing he ever hear from you.

"Well I ain't gonna start paying the raccoon my money for a ugly ass house, so I'm saving I lot thanks you very much"

"Damn that's your excuse? I even already got a house " the monkey said with a bored look on his face.

"Why does that matter if you're still a poor fuck in real life?"

You and Mei let out a huge gasp by the comment Mk made while some snorts are heard in the background.

"This is all (y/n)'s fault for ruining their friendship" says the jealous four eyes bitch.

"Mf why the fuck you blaming on me"

"Tang you are just jealous u don't get the wukussy" the dragon girl said like is the most normal thing to comment in a conversation.

"What" Wukong said with his wide open eyes for the monstrosity he just heard.

"Lmfao Wukong's dignity is more death than my parents"

"Mk you did not just say lmfao out loud"

"But I want the macpussy"

"(Y/n) please shut the fuck up"

"CAN WE ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT THE MONKEY'S PRIVATE PARTS AND START THE DAMN GAME PLEASE"

Everyone on the call got surprised by sandy's yell and then they fell silent while everyone finally started the damn game, and of course the bitch tang likes to disturb the peace.

"Wukong and Mk started it anyways"

"Choke on a dick"

"Kill yourself"

Wukong and Mk said at the same time.

•••

Getting into Pigsy's island wasn't easy, everyone in here is a fucking idiot, so it took some of them like 20 minutes to get into it.

Tang was the first one to get in, basically he went there many times so he knows how to get in easily. Mei was second, nothing interesting happen so gonna skip her because I'm lazy to write. You where third, since you and Mk where trying to help Wukong because the old man was for real struggling to get in, so you give up and let Mk help him on his own.