Gray water

Yn pov
I woke up and got ready. I left my house and started walking. I walked to a park and sat down on a bench. I rummaged through my tote bag and got a book out and started reading.

No one's pov
Bill and Richie rode there bikes to Eddie's house, Stan had to study his torah. They needed to get supplies to go to the sewers. The two boys get to Eddie's house and Eddie opens the door and they
go inside and head to the kitchen. Bill and Richie swing the cabinets open and Eddie speaks. "Take everything but the delicious deals you guys. My mom loves e'm." Eddie said

"Hey? First you said the barons and now your saying the sewer. I mean...what if we get caught?" Eddie said "We won't Ed's the sewers are a p-p-p-public works. We're the public aren't we." Bill said "Hey Eddie? Are these birth control pills?" Richie asked  "Yeah and I am saving them for your sister. This is privet stuff." Eddie said closing the cabinet. Bill close the cabinet that he was looking through and the three boys walk out the kitchen.

"Eddie bear?" Mrs.Kasbrak voice echoed "Where are you boys of to in such a rush?" She asked "Um, j-j-j-just my b-b-backyard Mrs.k, I got a new" Bill started but words would not come out.
"A new croquet set! Jeez spit it out b-b-b-bill!" Richie covered for the poor boy.

"Ok. Oh and sweetie, don't go rolling around in grass, especially if it has just been cut. You know how bad your allergies get." Mrs.Kasbrak said to Eddie. "Yes ma, let's go." Eddie said trying to get out of the house. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Mrs.Kasbrak asked Eddie walked shamefully to Mrs.Kasbrak and kissed her on the cheek. Richie starts laughing and Bill slightly hit him trying not to laugh himself "Do you want one from me to Mrs.K?" Richie said and with that Eddie shoved the two out the door. They got Stanly who was in fear because he just saw his fear come to life but did not show it and The four boys got on there bikes and started riding to the sewers. "Hi-Ho Sliver!" Bill said "Your old lady bike is to fast for us!" Richie said.

—————————————————————————-

The boy, Ben read a poem he made for Beverly but it was anonymous. Ben heard the boys and looked out one of the library's window to see the group of friends peddling having fun, he was wishing he could have friends. Suddenly the librarian plopped down a book. "Found it, isn't it summer vacation? I would think you would be ready to take a break from the book's."the librarian asked  "I like it here." Ben said "A boy should be spending his summer outside with his friends. Don't you have any friends?" The librarian asked Ben was annoyed and embarrassed so he just said "can I have the book now?" In a annoyed tone.The librarian pated the book and left.

Ben opened the book and started reading. The book title "history of derry" Ben flipped through pages. He was flipping through and one page catches his eye. It was a distance photo so he could not tell. He flipped to the next page and it was the same picture slightly closer. Ben kept flipping through the pages and the picture only because more seen. Ben see's a boys head in a tree. Ben quickly shuts the book and gets a weird chill up his spine. He turns around to see a red balloon  Something draws him to walk and follow the red balloon. He sees a egg and he picks it up.
He thinks about what he read and how this was most likely one of the eggs that was there.
Ben walked down the stairs to pickup another egg.

Ben was confused. He then heard someone walking down the stairs. He turned to see someone walking down, the person was dropping eggs. Ben just looked till the person reached a spot where ben saw that it was only legs.
The legs walked down the rest of the steps. Ben wanted to run but he was so scared.
Ben finally ran and the pair of legs started chasing him. It turned into a clown "Egg boy." The clown said chasing ben. Ben ran and then he ran into the librarian. He looked back and saw it was not there.He did not mind to explain what just happened he just ran and left.

Stanley's pov
"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy and that's poison ivy." I say pointing to the poison ivy "Where? Where is the poison ivy?!" Eddie asked"No where! Not every fucking plant is poison ivy stanly!" Richie stated as we headed even closer to the sewers "Well I am starting to get itchy and-" Eddie started but Richie interrupts  "Do you use the same bathroom as you mother?" Richie asked "Sometimes yeah." Eddie said which was a dumb move "Then you probably have crabs." Richie said  "That is so not funny" Eddie said I rolled my eyes listening to them

We reached the sewer entrance and me and Eddie don't get in the sewer water. Bill is in and Richie are in the gross sewer water. Richie turns around "Aren't you guys coming in?" He asked
"Na-uh! That's gray water." Eddie said "What the hell is gray water?" Richie asked "It is basically piss and shit! So I am just telling you! You guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of derry pee." Eddie states

Richie picks up a stick and smells it "Doesn't smell like caca to me señor." Richie said "UGH! That is discussing! Have you ever heard of a staff infection?" Eddie asked "Oh I will show you a staf infection." Richie said picking up something from the water and throwing it at Eddie getting a few splashes on me. They bicker and I just tune them out rolling my eyes.

"GUYS?!" Bill said holding up a shoe
"Shit don't tell me that's-" I said with voice cracks. "No, g-g-gorgie wore gloshers" bill said as Richie walked closer to bill "Who's sneaker is it?" I ask. Richie shined his flashlight on the shoe. "Betty Ripsons" Richie states. "Shit! Oh gosh, fuck! I don't like this" Eddie said "How do you think Betty feels? Running around theses tunnels with only one freaking shoe." Richie said lifting one foot in the air laughing a little.
I rolled my eyes annoyed. Then a splash came from outside the sewers. "Holy shit what happend to you?!" Richie asked the boy. We helped him up and got him on bills bike and started riding to the pharmacy.

❤️❤️❤️