Oath

"What was it like? In the dead lights? If I may ask." Ben asked "I can only remember parts but, I thought I was dead. That is what it felt like. I saw us, all of us, together,  and we were back in the system, but we were older. Like our parents ages." Beverly said "W-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I could ever forget that." Beverly said There was a short silence then bill stood up picking up a broken pice glass. "swear. S-S-Swear, that if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back. We'll come back too." Bill stated and everyone sat there for a few seconds. Me and Beverly stood at the same time. Then Richie and Eddie stood Then Stan Mike and ben. We all were standing in a circle. Bill takes the first cut.

He then gose to Richie and cuts his palm. Richie squirms and shakes his hand out to relive the pain. Now it was Eddie's turn, he looks away as the glass slide his palm. Next it was me he cut my hand I bit my lip. Stan was sent "shit" he quietly cursed He walked over to Mike and slit his palm quickly. Mike made a small noise. Ben was next, he sliced ben's hand and ben slightly moved his mouth and his head turned away. Lastly Beverly, he took her hand gently and looked her in the eyes. He then cut her palm.  Her Face scrunched up a little but that was it. We all held hands and a peaceful yet dreadful silence filled the air. We all let go. "I hate you." Stanly said looking at us but he had a smile on his face. "See ya Stan." We all said as he left. "I better get going to. Thank you guys by the way, for being Losers" I said as I jogged to Stanly. "See you later." Mike said as he left.

"Follow me?" He asked. I agreed. He took me to a tree house. We sat down in it and then He kissed me and I kissed him back the kiss grow stronger out of love. I felt his tounge good against my lip, I opened and he slid his tounge into my mouth. I felt shivers down my spine. I have never made out with someone. We pulled apart for like 2 to catch a breathe than going back in. I hummed in his mouth and played with his golden curls. He pulled me to straddle him. I can't belive I was making out!!! We than hear the annoying voice of the cracked Trashmouth Richie fucking Tozir. "GET SOME STAN!!" Richie yelled. "Shut the fuck up dick wad you ruined the moment." Eddie hit his head. I got of Stan. They left. "Thanks for choosing the basket case Stanly" I told him as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The End
Hey I will miss this book but everything must come to a end God bless you all and Mabey check out some of my other books?!?! I love you all so much!!!
❤️❤️❤️