Scare

Yn pov

I finished my soda and trough it away. I looked at the time it was 11:00pm. I decided to go for a night time walk. I left my house and started walking. I started breathing the fresh air i was oit for a while when I felt like something was watching or following me. I looked around and it was a bunch of people trying to get me to talk. I hated public speaking it was a fear of mine. "Yn hey how are you?" One of the girls said with a creepy laugh at the end. "TALK! TALK! TALK! NOW YOU BASTERED TALK!" They all yelled I started to run they ran after me. I started to breath harshly till I ran into someone I almost fell but they cought me. "Yn?" I heard Stanly ask. I looked up at him and felt relived I looked back and realized they where all gone. I looked at Stanly and shook my head yes.

"Listen its 12:11 am super dark and you look scared. Can I walk you home?" He asked. I shook my head. "Ok." He spoke and we walked side by side slightly leading the way. "So are you really ok?" He asked while walking. "Why are you being nice to me?" I ask. He looked shocked. "Wow um never thought I would here you talk, your voice is pretty and uh... well I'm nice to you because you seem nice and different and fun and someone who I would want to be friends with even if you don't talk. Your also pretty" he mumbled the last part. I smirked.

"If I can ask why don't you talk?" He asked while walking. "Because I don't want to talk to anyone." I spoke. "Why are you talking to me?" Stanly asked me. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know" I spoke. I bite my lip, thinking of a reason. "Because" I said. "Becauseeee?" He spoke. "Because. Just because" I spoke smirking. I see him smile. I rool my eyes and smile a bit. "This. This is my house." I spoke. "Ok. Goodnight yn. And listen if you ever need anything. I am here." He spoke. I smiled and walked into my house and ran to my room. I turned on my lamp and read a book. My eyes felt heavy, I tried to stay up. But I ended up drifting off. But with a smile on my face.

An- soft Stan is so cute!!!
Ps sorry I have had a stomach bug for a while then I went on vacation then I got another bug so that's why I did not post lol but I'm back
❤️❤️❤️