Bust a move

Yn pov
I woke up and got dressed into a black bra and black underwear and put on a long black dress, I then straighten my hair and shake it to look messy. I then looked into my mirror deciding if I wanted to actually go to the quarry. I don't have friends but these people want to or at least I think want to be my friends. I wonder if Beverly is going. I look at the phone number I make a high ouch noise and dial the number. I can't believe I am doing this. "Hello this is Beverly marsh speaking." She spoke. "Hi, it's yn..." I spoke. "Yn! Wow um hi!! What is up?" She asked. "Are you going to the Quarry" I spoke. "I think I will are you" she asked. "If you go." I spoke. "Yea totally! Can we meet at the park?" She asked. "Mhm" I said. "Ok! Also your voice is very monotoned but I love it!" She spoke then hung up. I looked in the mirror and smiled. She might be my first friend. I put on my shoes and leave the house.

I skate bord to the park and see Beverly. "Hey so wanna just chill a little then go?" She asked i nodded yes. The cool breeze in the hot weather felt good. We sat in comfortable Silence but not fully since it is a park, the kids running and laughing being happy school is out. I smile a bit looking at the kids playing with each other. The fresh air smelled freshly cut grass and flowers. "Let's head?!" She spoke. I bite my lip and nod. She rides her bike and I skate bord to the quarry. "O-ok who's going fi-first?" Bill asked. Bev looked at me with a smirk I bit my lip and winked. "We will!" She spoke taking off her sundress. I followed her moves taking my dress off leaving me in my Bra and underwear. We both ran and jumped of the ledge. Our bodies splashed the cold ish water. "Come on!" Beverly yelled at the boys to jump. One by one they all jumped down. We all splashed around and swam we played some grounds chicken fight and we all where just kids being kids.

We got out and me and Bev sunbathed. I felt eyes on me and I smirked and Beverly looked at me and her eyes gave it away to me. She finger counted down 3,2,1. And that is when we looked over to see the boys looking at us. They all turned to look away and acted like they where doing something else. I laughed a little. Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice making me smirk a little. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said. "Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away.

"What's with the history project?" Richie asked "Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down next to Stanly to look at the thing. I felt his eyes on me and I winked at him and saw him blush.  "I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said. We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️