Our club house

Yn's pov
Beverly went down first. Then I went down after her. Soon everyone was down. "What the dick is this? How'd you build it?" Richie asked. "When'd you build it" bill asked. "Here and there, I geuss." Ben said. "It was already dug out so all I had to do was reinforce the walls, get some uh get some um wood for the roof doors and that's pretty much it!" Ben said smiling. "Pretty good for my first time huh?" He asked as he leaned on a pillar making some of the roof fall. I looked at it confused. Stanly jumped. "Now that's a cool feature. What happens if you put your hand on the other pillar professor." Richie said. "Ok you see this is exactly why there are safty codes, why there are permits!!! This place is a death trap, you understand that." Eddie said. "Look it's a work in progress, ok Eddie." Ben said quietly.

"Just so you know if I get hurt you are reliable- and also what is this? A switchmen Iron Maiden?" Eddie asked. "That's a flashlight" Ben replied. "What is that a house hitch? When do you have horses down- oh this is cool." Eddie said picking up a paddle ball. "That was like three dollars so be careful with that please." Ben said most likely knowing it won't last. "I hade one of these. Hey Stan you see this?" Eddie asked bouncing the ball on the paddle near Stanley's face. "Ok can you Mabey not?" Stan said moving back a little. "Mabey not what yeah yeah hold on Mabey not what Mabey not what be us and have fun and celebrate the manic of the paddle balllll" Eddie said then the ball broke of the paddle and the paddle hit Stanly in the face.

I laughed a little then got nudged by Beverly. "Wow, oh good going fuck-nut you broke his thing." Eddie said. "I broke it?"Stanly said defense and confused. "Yeah, you broke it with your face." Eddie argued. "What?" Stanly said confused. "I'm not putting my fucking hand down there." Eddie said "This place needs...Something." Beverly said. Then Ben stepped in. "We could um Mabey bring stuff from home to make it cozier!" Ben said. Everyone agreed and left to get stuff and bring it back. I rode my bike to the club house to see Stanly there organizing things. "Oh hey yn!" He said. I smiled and waved

Later everyone was down and set up. There was a hammock, radio, signs, and other stuff. Stanly pulled the box of shower caps. "Fuck is this?" Richie asked as Stan held it for him to grab. "So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair while your down hair. "Stanly we are not afraid of fucking spiders." Richie argued then Stan walked away reviling all of us wearing the shower caps. "I stand corrected." Richie said, as soon as he said that Eddie took his shower caps off fast. "Haha that's a first." Beverly said. "Mhm!" I agreed. "You want one?" Beverly asked me holding a cigarette I shrug and shake my head sure. She handed me a cigarette. I take it and light it. I sit down and light it. I smoke it. I look around listening to everyone's conversations. I never talk, people call me a basket case, I geuss because I remind them of the Basket case in the breakfast club. I love That movie and I love all the characters. I think to myself observing people.

"Hey Rich your ten minutes are up." Eddie stated. "What are you talking about?" Richie asked. "About the Hammock, ten minutes was the rule." Eddie stated. "I don't see a sign." Richie stated. "Are you being this way right now?! No no no no no! Why would there be a sign if It was a verbale agreement!" Eddie argued. I looked over to Mike and saw him on the swing chair thing. I waved to him with a cute smile and he returned the gesture. Richie and Eddie where yelling at each other. Eddie finally hopped on the hammock with Richie. "I see your vagina." Richie said. I saw Stanly role his eyes.

I looked around till Ben and Beverly caught my attention. "Your oddly good at this new kid." Beverly said to ben who was hammering a nail into the roof. "You really think so?" Ben asked. "There is actually a summer program in bar harbor, teaches you everything about architecture. Thinking of a plan." Ben said. "I'll do that. I'll do anything to get the bell out of Derry." Richie said. "Yea, when I graduate I'm going to Florida." Mike said. "What's in Florida Mike?" Ben asked "I don't know, I geuss it's just a place I always wanted to go." Mike replied with a sweet smile. "Stan you should go with Mike to Florda, you already act eighty. You clean up with all the grandmas." Richie said making us all laugh.

"Do you guys think that we will still be friends?... when we are older?" Stanly asked. "What?" Eddie asked. "Why wouldn't we be?" Mike asked. "Do any of your parents hang out with any of there friend from middle school?" Stanly asked. "No." I said and all eyes where on me sence a lot of them never heard me speak. "When you grow up your heart dies" I spoke. (AN please someone get the quote!!) "SHE TALKS?!" Richie yelled as shocked as ever. "yeah dipshit she dose sadly you do to. But I mean Things might be different, we all might be different." stanly said. "W-we will all s-still be fr-friends. I don't t-thi-think that just g-g-gose away when we get o-o-old-older." Bill said. "Yea Stan come on, you don't have to be so, sad." Beverly said.

❤️❤️❤️
This was funnnnn yn is finally talking lol anyways I will try and post more babes byeeee