Blood in the bathroom

Yn pov
I woke up with a phone call. "Hey yn, it's Beverly. Can you come over I have to show you something." She spoke. "Mhm" I said agreeing then hanging up. I got dressed and did my hair.

I then got my black/dark gray Tote bag and them I ran out the house

I then got my black/dark gray Tote bag and them I ran out the house. I rode my skate bord and saw the boys half way there and joined them. "Hold up you where glasses?!" Richie Asked. "We are twinsss" he spoke in a song tune type. I flipped him of. We finally made it. "I have to show you something" Beverly said "more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked. "Shut Up Richie! Just shut up!!" Eddie yelled. "My dad would kill me if he saw I had boys in the apartment" she spoke. "We can l-Lea-leave a look o-out. R-Ri-Richie stay h-here" bill spoke and we all started walking up. "Wait what do I do if her dad comes back?!" Richie asked. "Do what you always do, start talking" Stanly sassed him. I smirked "It's a gift!" Richie yelled back as we all walked inside.

"Are you taking us to the bathroom? Because bathrooms have so many germs. And did you know that 95 percent of incidents happens in bathrooms?! I mean-" before Eddie could finish his sentence bill opend the door to reveal the bloody bathroom. Blood was everywhere "What the hell happend?!" Eddie said under his breath "You can see it?! My dad couldn't see it, I thought I was crazy." "If your crazy we all are crazy" Ben said "W-w-we can't leave I-it like t-this." Bill said. We all walked in and got to cleaning. I started on the toilet ben started on the sink Bill and Beverly started on the floor and poor Eddie having so many gloves on poring water into the tub, and Stanly with the window making it clean and perfect. After it was done we walked out of the apartment and got on our bikes. We planes on riding around a little!

It was peaceful till a certain Trashmouth spoke "You know, I love being your personal doormat, really!" Richie said. "Shut up Richie!"stanly and eddie say at the same time. "Oh yeah trash the trash mouth I get it! But hey I wasn't the one imaging scrubbing the bathroom floor pretending like it was all eddies mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie said "That's fucking discussing." eddie said annoyed "S-S-She wasn't imaging it. I saw so-somthing t-t-to." bill said "You saw blood?" stanly questioned "No, I saw G-G-Gorgie." bill said "I keep seeing a lepor. It is like a walking disease." eddie said "I saw something also." stanly admitted "Same" Ben spoke. I nodded my head in agreement that I saw something aswell. "Can only virgins see this shit?! Is that why I ain't seeing this shit?!" Richie asked.

We heard noises and walked towards the sound. We see Belches car. "We should get out of here" Eddie said. "We have to help him" Beverly spoke. "Do we?" Richie asked "yes!" She spoke and ran. My mouth hung open shocked and I looked back to see the losers running. I rolled my eyes and ran, beating all the boys except Stanly.

❤️❤️❤️