Bens house

Yn pov
We got to Bens house. They all droped there bikes and I put my skate bord on the grass. Ben ran inside. We all walked upstairs, I looked at the family pictures of  his family. They looked happy. "Yeah. I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimp and an old guy's fucking bones." Richie said as we entered bens room. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow!" Richie said "Cool, huh?" Ben asked
"No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie said. "What's that?" stanly asked. "Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben said. "Nerd alert" Richie said. "No actually, it's pretty interesting, Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben said. "Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie said holding up his hand for a high five.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben said. "The entire camp?" Stanly asked. "There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House." Ben said. "Jeez We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries." Richie said. "Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie said. I smile at the two. "Hey yn." I heard Stan say. I waved a little. "Are you um doing anything after we leave here?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Ok well do you Mabey uhm want to go to the park with me?" He asked. I shook my head yes. He smiled. Doing the finger gun thing agin. "You love doing that don't you" he spoke. I winked and walked off. "Hey B-B-Ben where is the bla-bl-black spo-spot?" Bill asked. "Erm I don't know, somewhere in Derry i geuss." Ben spoke.

"I have to go I will see you losers later!" Beverly spoke leaving. "Same my ma would kill me" Eddie said rushing out. "Wanna go?" Stanly whispered to me. I shook my head yes. "Hey you guys me and Y/n and heading see you all later" stanly spoke. "Get some Stan!" Richie yelled. "Be-beep Beep Ri-Richie." Bill said. "Sorry about him" Stanly spoke to me as we walked outside. I shrugged. I picked up my skate bord and he walked his bike. "Do you chose not to talk or you can't talk?" Stanly asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "So I can't get one answer?" He asked. I bit my lip then smirked. "I geuss not." He said rolling his eyes. I scoffed. We made it to the park and we sat down on a bench. I looked around wondering why he took me hear. We sat in silence just watching everyone and everything. "You may or may not be wondering why I brought you hear. I brought you here because I thought you could use some nature some free time." He spoke. I smirked and ruffled his hair.

He looked at his watch. "I better get going. See you around!" He said riding off. I got my skate bord and rode to my house. I walked in to see my parents watching television. I got a can of coca-Cola and bring it up to my room. I turned on my radio and drank my soda.

❤️❤️❤️