Pharmacy

Yn pov
I walked to the pharmacy to get more tampons and a new pack of cigarettes. I was picking my usual one and saw a girl next to me wondering wich one's to get. I pointed and a box I get and like. She looked at me, it was Beverly marsh the school slut, I new she ain't no slut. "You like those" she asked with a warm smile. I shook my head. "Hey you are yn right? We have the same History class! You don't talk do you." She asked. I smirked and nodded my head yes. "Well I hope we can be friends! You seem pretty cool." She spook, she thought me the basket case was cool. I smirked with some teath showing.

We walked to the next aisle and saw Gretta. We ran to the next to see three boys. I have seen the three a few times around school and the last day at the trash cans. Beverly hid her tampons behind her back and I looked confused but then she pushed mine behind my back before they could see. We all looked at each other. "You o-ok?" the one with a stutter asked "I'm fine what is wrong with you?" Beverly asked "None of your business" the Jewish one spoke. I put one finger gun and 'shot' him with a smirk. He rolled his eyes. "A kid outside, looks like someone killed him." the small boy just a few inches taller then me spoke fast. "We need some s-s-suplise but we don't h-have enough c-cash." the boy with the stutter said. Beverly whispered a plan in my ears. I mean damn I just meet this women and she is acting like we are sisters, I respect that.

Beverly walked up to Mr.Keen and started to flirting with him. Once bev gives me the queue I will get the boys and leave trying to be quick but the stuttering one bumped into the boy with a fany pack. We make it out and walk to we're they need to be. Fanny pack kid started to help the kid who did indeed look like someone tried to kill him. Someone probably did in that condition.  "Suck the wind." the boy with big glasses spoke.  "I need to focus right now." Fanny pack kid said
They started arguing nonsense "the boy with glasses is richie, he is a trash mouth. The boy with two fancy packs is eddie, he is a germaphope. The one with the stutter is bill. And the new kid that is hurt is ben. And I am Stanly" the Jewish boy said introducing everyone and himself. "You have a name?" He asked. I looked the other way. "Ah i remember now, you don't talk do you" he spoke and rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes at his eye rolling.

And we saw bill turn the corner. I don't care at all, not my business not my problem. "So Y/N? Is it true you are crazy? I mean we know your a basket case but are you psycho?" Richie asked. I bit my lip them rolled my eyes ignoreing his stupid comments. I then look over and see Beverly and bill. Beverly walks over  "Hey are you ok? What happened?" Beverly asked "hm oh yeah, I just erm feel." Ben said "Yeah right into Henry bowers" Richie said and bill shut him up. "You sure you got the right stuff, to fix you up?" Beverly asked with a wink. "W-w-We got it Beverly, thank y-you." Bill said as I stood up and started walking and Beverly followed but we got stopped by bill stuttering "W-w-we were thinking about g-g-going to the q-q-quarry if you both w-want to come." Bill said "Good to know." Beverly said I smirked slightly and looked at Stan and did the same finger gun motion and laughed a little.

Me and Beverly started walking. "Ok so I know I just kinda meet you but I can tell we are going to be close friends." She spoke, I smiled and shook my head. "Here is my number, I know you don't talk, but if you ever wanted to." She said handing me a pice of paper. I took it. "See ya later yn" she spoke walking off. I walk home and go straight to my room and started reading a book.

❤️❤️❤️