𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

everything in this font is from the past

————————

- In The Zodiac -

An emperor with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes walked across the bridge that connected two of the main Zodiac Towers; Libra and Scorpio. While she did not work in either of the 12 towers, it was said that she worked a very important job in the 13th tower, Ophiuchus. She had worked as the head of The Zodiac and basically the queen or goddess. She had kept tabs on all 13 towers and the heads of them. And The Ophiuchus Tower was the largest tower, so her and the rest of the people living in the tower got the best view of the moon that they lived very close to as they worked to keep the solar system going.

Although she lived a relatively good life, people feared her for the wrong reasons. A rumor surrounded her saying that she had been setting up cameras in houses and private places so she would keep tabs on people better. Though multiple news broadcasts proved against it, people still had their suspicions. And it's not like she had any family to tell her anything about this problem. They had become stars, just like the rest of the people who had participated in The Asteroid. It was a war that caused millions of people to turn into stars.

That wasn't to say she wasn't slightly cruel to those who lived in the Zodiac. She was the emperor of course, how else would she have full rule over the Zodiac? She would call people to trial whom she thought of as a sinner to bring to a brutal end to turn to a star. Although, she very rarely listened to the public. She had gained sever trust issues and did not feel that she should have commoners choosing what should happen to the unvirtuous. But they would worship her even so. She was like a blizzard, cold yet absolutely gorgeous.

On another star lit day, (y/n) had been getting ready to start her work as emperor. She quickly hopped out of bed and looked in her golden edged mirror on her wall. She put on her and and made her way to her throne. She had arrived at her desk with stacks of paperwork and documents piling up like mountains. She had to bring papers to the head of the Scorpio Tower.

On her way over the bridge from Ophiuchus to Scorpio, she encountered a loose tile on the ground and slightly tripped due to people running back and forth on the bridge. Then someone had shoved her over the edge of the bridge and into the stary river and unfortunately leaving her papers and documents on the bridge. When she fell over, she expected a large splashing sound and the feeling of drowning, but there was no splash and she felt slightly light headed... Quickly she shot up from her resting position and in front of her was a large mirror with nothing, not even a reflection in it.

(y/n) stared into it before it spoke..

"My dearly Beloved..."

"Oh-... Hello, i didn't know you talked..."

"A lovely and noble flower of evil..."

"Evil? Oh, i'm not evil..."

"Truly you are the most beautiful of them all..."

"Ah, thank you, but i wouldn't say most beautiful..."

The mirror went silent for a moment and continued speaking to the fairy

"Mirror Mirror on the wall..."

"Hm..."

"Those whom are guided by the dark mirror..."

Her fairy ears picked what the mirror had said and thought to herself, 'What does it mean by guided?'

"As long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror..."

A hand that looked illuminated by a green ominous light appeared in the mirror with still no reflection and what seemed to be a shadow? (y/n) grabbed the hand without hesitation. It slowly grabbed her and led her into the mirror 'how interesting...' she thought to herself before she was almost fully taken into the mirror

"There is no going back..."

And just like that, she was fully inside the mirror and continued falling. The wings on her back failed to move and she just kept falling...