𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟖

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel."I sensed something tense in the air coming between Ace and Grim. Was Ace really trying to start a fight with Grim? What a stupid boy... I wish him good luck in life with his stuck up mentality he has...

"Myah?!" Grim shrieked. His fluffy face crinkled in anger while his fur stood up straight. Ace started laughing,"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony! And you're that 'goddess' or emperor or whatever. I bet that you're just faking it for attention! Hah!"

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim just got angrier by the second. His fiery pitchfork shaped tail stuck out in anger. The flame surrounding his small furry body grew. "So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors and assistants? Ah ha ha! SO lame!"

A raging fire lit in Grim's eyes. "What did you just call me?!" Ace found Grim's anger as a joke and decided to provoke him further."And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Grrrrr..." Grim growled at Ace. If they were going to start a fight, from what Crowley had put in my headmaster's assistant contracts, i was not to break up fights, only report them. And i would be doing just that. "Uh-oh. This is not gonna end well." Yuu sighed as he turned to me in fear. "Don't worry Yuu, i'm Crowley's assistant, remember? I'm a main part in this school along side that crow. Nothing bad will happen." I said with a sly smirk on my lips.

Ace tuned me and Yuu out and before i knew it, he was about to scurry away from my sight. "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!" Before he could fully turn his body to the end of Main Street, Grim screamed at him."Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myahhhhh!"

Before anyone could have guessed, Grim was chucking fire balls at Ace to start a fight."Whoa!" Ace screamed as if he wasn't expecting it. "No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" I looked up to Yuu and i nudged him to move back before he could be seriously injured while i whispered to him."Don't worry Yuu, i have complete control of this." I really didn't. I just wanted to say something cool in the heat of the moment that made me look all heroic and stuff like i was about to save the day! I actually just stood next to him and watched as Ace and Grim went at eachother.

"Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" These metaphors that Ace was using just made no sense. I mean, Grim is basically a cat and has no relation to anything like a toy poodle. Are these the type of people i'm gonna have to deal with for whom knows how long?

"Myaaaaah!" Grim shot another round of fire balls at Ace in fury. "Oh-ho! How do you like that?" Ace started using his magic in the fight. If i'm not completely wrong, using magic in a fight in the Twisted Wonderland is against the rules, right?

Grim crossed his stubby little arms in frustration from how much stronger Ace's magic was compared to his lossy fire balls."H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!"

I started to heat commotion from behind coming from a few students saying "What's going on over there? A fight?!" and "Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

I turned to Yuu and it seemed like he started panicking."Let's all take this down a notch!" Of course no one other than me heard cus they were too focused on Grim and Ace to hear what he had to say....

"Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace taunted with his wind magic and curved the fire balls away from him with ease. Grim started to through even more fire in Ace's direction"Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!"

Thats when a battle erupted and i was unfortunately forced to call Crowley over my walkie talkie and tell him that my form of entertainment for the day has gotten out of hand and we need backup."Take that!" Grim said as he threw one last fire ball at Ace that was much larger and powerful than the last.

"Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to- Hah! Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!" As Ace was able to curve the ball of fire. It curves directly into the Queen of Hearts statue and charred it!

Thats when they went on a blaming tangent."That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!"Grim yelled at Ace"Who in their right mind would ever do that?!" Ace retorted angrily. Then Crowley arrived in all his gracious glory... "What is going on here? Cease this at once!"

"Oh no! The headmage!"

"Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!"

so let me get this straight... they aren't at all intimidated when i tell that that not only am i an emperor but i'm also the HEADMASTERS ASSISTANT and i am able to contact the headmaster at ANY TIME, but when he actually shows up they're surprised?...

I went up behind the idiots that charred the Queen of Hearts statue and slapped them on the back of their heads "OW!" "Myaaaaaaah!" i stared at them deadpanned" That's what you get for being idiots!"

"Haaah... Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"? And now you've charred one of my statues?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" He scolded.

"No! Forgive me!" Ace and Grim screamed in unison. "And Yuu. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control! And Ms. Orion, i thank you for calling me about this situation at hand when you could. I fear though i did not get here in time to save the dear statue from being almost burnt to a crisp..."

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop him, but..." Yuu tried apologizing but it seemed as if he had no words to excuse Grim's behavior." This will not do. And you! State your name and grade." Crowley calmly told him in a strict manner."Ace Trappola... Freshman." Ah, i knew it. The stuck up attitude of a freshman never seems to faze me.

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and Yuu. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" He pointed at the three angrily. Grim panicked at his punishment"Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" Grim once again screamed at Ace."Whaaat? I have to do it too?!"

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Ms. Orion, you will keep a close eye on all three students as they clean every single window assigned to them. Are we clear?"Crowley demanded.

"Yes, Headmaster Crowley." I said ."Yes sir."Ace said sadly as he stared at his shoes."Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Grim whined.