𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟔

-6:12am-

I woke up bright and early for my first day of school as a student of Night Raven College! I quickly got out of bed in excitement and ran into the little bathroom portal i made out of a talisman and hoped into the shower and then did my morning skincare routine. I quickly got out the bathroom and into my bedroom so i could put in my new uniform.

My uniform has a sorta stiff dark blue dress that buttons all the way down, a grey kinda under shirt that only didn't cover my chest, a black tie with a little galactic gem in it, a black sleeveless coat that had the feel of a suit blazer that had a belt sorta thing over the front to connect the sides and two cut out parts in the back for my wings , black thigh high stockings with little stars on them, and blue sneakers. But when i looked in my mirror something was missing. My hat and my roller skates! I created a conductor looking hat to go with my uniform and i added roller skates on the bottom of my shoes with some wings on the outsides of them. It finally looked more me! I put my hair into two pigtails and let out my .

Once i walked out the door i flew my way down to meet Yuu and Grim to start the day, but it seemed that Crowley had arrived before me."Good morning, Yuu, Emperor Orion. Did you sleep well?"

"Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm? And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!""I slept great!" Yuu politely said.(i knew he was lying)

"Ah, you've finally accepted that in a goddess! That's good. I shall be treated as such, right? And i slept quite well! I transformed the whole attic into a quiet living space for me, my self and I!" Crowley looked away for away for a second and then turned back to me with a smile"I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent another world!"

"I didn't sleep well either!" Yuu suddenly said. I knew it! That place looks like a dumpster if i've ever seen one so there's no way he could have slept good. Especially with Grim... "Well, it's understandable you'd be anxious after being pulled into such an unfamiliar place. But the world can be cruel sometimes. So suck it up and move on! Now Yuu, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today." I saw Yuu physically crumble into a small speck of dust."Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library. Now, Yuu... I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday." I sweat dropped as i looked over to Yuu who looked like he had just deflated..."Understood. I can't promise much..."

Crowley stared him and Grim down."Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor."Grim flung himself away from Crowley and crossed his little arms over his tiny chest."Hrmph. I ain't cleanin' nothin'!
I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM!"

"After we clean, we can study in the library. Let's just head to the front gate for now." Yuu suggested to Grim as Crowley turned his back to us."Hrmph." Grim sighed. "How about I walk with you both? I think you might need someone to chat with until you meet your doom." Yuu exhaled in relief and smiled calmly to me."If you have the time that would be great."I smiled" Alright then, let's go!"