𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟏

-3rd person pov-

(y/n) had awoken in a dark velvety box than was quite small, but it seemed she wasn't the only thing that had awoken in a box. Suddenly a rattling sound came from near her. 'What's that noise?' she thought to herself.

Then, a small mischievous voice came in the same direction as the rattling sound before. She had busted out of the coffin with a little bit of struggles and looked over to the cause of the sound.

It was a small weasel?..."I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" The boy inside the coffin box screamed out of fear that he was about to be cooked alive in a coffin by a fire weasel..."F-fire?!" The weasel muttered to itself and tried to grab the uniform off the boy "Now to grab the goods..."

As (y/n) kept watching her body moved for her. (y/n) had always heard about animals in different world, since The Zodiac didn't have any animals. Her eyes shined bright and she got closer to the unfamiliar animal. The critter stopped what it was doing and started... screaming? "What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!"

The tall boy that was being harassed by the animal questioned the little being."A talking...weasel?" "Hm, what's a weasel?"

Calling the little flame critter a "weasel" somehow made it very aggressive and angry."How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!"

The boy with the brown hair looked around the dark place he was in"F-floating coffins? Gah! Who are you?!" The boy had looked around and found (y/n)!"Oh, hi! My name is (y/n) Polaris Orion, and you?"" Oh- i'm Yuu Ken. Nice to meet you!"

The animal got even more angry and impatient watching the two interact without him,"Oh-ho! You got a lotta nerve ignoring me, human! The name's Grim. Believe me, you won't forget it! Now gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! 'Cause if you don't...you're gonna regret it!"

The cat named Grim started pulling out and aiming fire balls at the boy and (y/n)"S-somebody help!" the boy and (y/n) screamed as they tried to run away from Grim before he hit them."Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!"

"Getting roasted alive by a weasel? What will I dream of next?"The boy teased Grim. "Well keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no weasel!" Grim retorted to the boy."If this is a dream, I'm ready to wake up now."

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that— Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" Before Grim could finish his little rant, a even taller shadow appeared behind him and hit him.

"Consider it tough love. Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you ever eager to make your debut." He looked over to Grim"And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules."

Grim screamed at the bird looking man in protest"As if I'd serve some lowly humans! Now lemme go!" (y/n)'s eyes widened."Oh, i'm actually not huma-" "Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?"

The man put his hand over the front of Grim's face in order to shut him up while he struggled to say anything else"Mmmrph!" And he had completely ignored (y/n) trying to explain her situation. The feathered man sighed "Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you? No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

(y/n) spoke up. "Student... what is that supposed to mean?" Yuu added on"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" The crow man answered all of their questions quickly"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up."

"So those coffins are like...gateways?"(y/n) questioned the man. 'This is a very odd man...' She thought to herself. She looked over to Yuu and it seemed that he thought the same thing by the look he gave back to her.

"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one." The man kept talking.

"I think something blew the lid off mine..."

"i flung the lid off its hinges when i heard that something was trying to open his!"

"oh..."

"The culprit appears to be that familiar of yours. You're the one who insisted on bringing it, so curtailing its behavior is your responsibility!" The taller man proclaimed. "But now is not the time for such prattle. You've a student orientation to attend! Go on, now. Make haste."

"First, just tell me one thing: Where am I?" The crow man turned around to us. "Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless."