𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟕

Me, Yuu and Grim walked to Main Street. It was quite beautiful! There were flourishing trees and shrubs with dark green grass and small little flowers. And there was a path that had all of the so called"The Great 7" or something that Crowley told me. I heard Grim gasp"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible! I didn't get to see it much yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary. Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." Me and Yuu snickered yo ourselves.

A sensed someone coming up behind me and I quickly turned around. A boy taler than me with orange hair and a bright red heart on his eye was standing next to us with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face."You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" Grim turned to him with sass"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?"

The boy with the heart explained "She was a queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" That boy seemed to know a lot of stuff about this Queen of Hearts. Come to think of it, the Queen of Hearts sort of reminded me of how i was before i was forced to go here... I hope I can change that...

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" Yuu emphasized."Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan.
I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?" I could not for the life of me tell if that boy was agreeing with the queen's actions or detested them... I heard the ghosts from before say a few things about the boy

[annoying]

[lazy]

[ginger]

these ghosts were brutal..."Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong. But puttin' that aside... Who're you, now?". "Ace" introduced himself"Name's Ace. I'm a first year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha!"

"I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy whos plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived. That there's my far less interesting hench-human!"

"Im Yuu Kenma, Its nice to meet you Ace!"

"And I am (y/n) Polaris Orion. I am Headmaster Crowley's assistant"

"(y/n) and Yuu? Huh. Name's got an odd ring to it.It's nice to meet you two. I'm not anyone's hench-anything."Ace casually said. From looking at his posture and how he talked, i guessed that he was a freshman. I was about to examine him even more but Grim broke me from my trance."So tell me, Ace. Is that lion with a scare in the eye a famous ruler too?"

Ace's eyes brightened with a childish yet snarky glint. I'm guessing he was a big fan of these statue people."Of course! That's the King of Beasts who ruled the savanna. But he wasn't born into the throne - he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be pariahs no more, and should live among his subjects as equals."Grim seemed to like the King of the Beasts more than anyone surrounding him."Sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look past social status like that. "Who's the lady with the octopus legs?" The lady with the octopus legs had short hair and a larger figure and a very clear beauty mark under her bottom lip.

Ace continued on his rant-ish introduction of the statue lady. "The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto. She basically devoted her life to helping troubled merfolk. If they were willing to pay the price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love, whatever! They say she was so good, there was no wish she couldn't grant. They also say the price was a tad steep, though.
But she was granting wishes! Of course it was!"

"Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?!
Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!" I lightly giggled at Grim."Grim, that hat is called a turban. It's typical for people from the land that i'm guessing he is from to wear." I informed him with a small smile.

Ace glared at me, but his face seemed a little pink."Yeesh (y/n), don't be such a goody two shoes... Anyways, that's the Sorcerer of the Sands. He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. Really capable sort. He exposed this swindler once - some guy pretending to be a prince in order to trick the princess! After that, he got this magic lamp and became the greatest sorcerer in the world. Then, they say... he used that power to become sultan himself!"

Grim seemed to be very immersed in all this great seven talk. I wonder if he will truly like it at this school, or will he just try to run away from his school work and leave it all on poor Yuu? That's a thought for another time... "Wow! Guess it's true that a mage needs to be an excellent judge of character, huh? And what about this beauty over here?" Grim pointed his paw at a lady wearing a long dress and flawless makeup holding a cup of who knows what.

"She's a queen who was said to be the fairest in all the land. In fact, she used her magic mirror to check how she ranked on a daily basis! When it looked like her position was threatened, they say she'd do whatever it took to keep it. Can you even imagine the level of dedication it would require to keep a record like that? Also, they say she was a master of making poisons!" Ace explained once more. I wonder how he got all this information about these entities?

"Geez. She's pretty, but that sounds kinda scary." Grim shivered."You think so? I gotta respect the hustle!"Ace said with a scoff."F-for sure... Sounds like she fought hard for what she believed in, and never gave up! And the one there, with the flaming head? Now THAT guy looks scary!" The man as said in Grim's description had short flaming hair and a long dress looking outfit what looked like a dress that looked like it touched the ground with smoke.

"That's the King of the underworld! Single-handedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits - that takes competence! He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never even asked for. I mean, this is the guy who was ordering Cerberus, the Hydra, and the Titans into battle for him."

"Hmm. That IS something. T'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head!
And that last one there, with the horns?"He was signaling to a statue of a tall lady with horns on her head and a staff in her hands. Maybe she was a very powerful entity like me?

"That's the Thorn Fairy who lived on a mythical mountain. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses - even by the standards of these seven! She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a giant dragon." I'm pretty sure i'm able to do something like the Thorn Fairy.. The shape shifting and the storm commanding... Maybe i would get to meet her in my true form one day?

"Ooh. a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!" Grim said as stars shined in his eyes."Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel." I sensed something tense in the anir coming between Ace and Grim. Was Ace really trying to start a fight with Grim? What a stupid boy... I wish him good luck in life with his stuck up mentality he has...