𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟑

My thought flew over my head when i heard that high pitched voice coming from Grim. How was he awake? My magic should have lasted for at least 5 minutes and i am feeling very fatigued... am i getting weaker?"Nooooo! Let me gooooo! You fools better remember my name!
Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!"

Yuu turned to me"I feel kind of sorry for him. I wonder why he was so desperate to stay here?" "Yeah, it's kinda confusing..." I replied bluntly to him as i was still thinking of all the possibilities of why my magic didn't work as it used to.

Crowley's loud voice once again broke my train of thoughts right where they started."Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere." Woah, there's more people that i haven't seen yet?!

The lion eared boy spoke lazily again."And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse."The red eyed boy though to himself for a while."Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him? The very tall handsome boy replied with an attitude"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself." The boy with the red eyes sighed "Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..."

A bunch of students spoke up "Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?" "So it's true? He really does go to school here""Yikes." I'm guessing this "Malleus Draconia" has a lot of rumors and isn't liked... poor Malleus...

As i was trying to listen in on what the students had to say, a scarily deep voice popped up. "Ah. Just as I'd expected. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." This guy with a deep voice was kinda small, around my height even!

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub." The boy who i'm guessing was the Mister Ashengrotto from before apologized to the deep voices boy. And then the boy who i also assumed was Mister Rosehearts apologized too, but like, not really...?" I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with."

The boy with the deep voice sighed."No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this." Oh okay, so the deep voiced boy and Malleus Draconia were in the same dorm! That would be easy to remember.

As everyone left to their dorms, Crowley turned to me and Yuu. "Well, Yuu, (y/n). This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you two will not be attending Night Raven Collage after all. Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability or a girl to my academy. But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you both safely home. Now, step into the gate, and visualize the place you whence you came."

Yuu sighed in relief."Phew... What a long dream this was." Honestly, i was feeling a little homesick too... The Zodiac is such a beautiful place and leaving it all because a rando on the bridge pushed me off... "I'm kinda excited to go back home! I'm already starting too feel homesick..."

Crowlet chanted to the Dark Mirror,"O Dark Mirror! Return these souls to where they belong!" The Dark Mirror was silent. "Ahem* L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return these soul—""There are no such places."What did that mirror mean by that..."What?" Crowley questioned the mirror. "There are no places in this world where these souls belong. None..." I can't believe this place...

Crowley screamed at the mirror "How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!" AND THEN THE GOD FORSAKEN MIRROR WENT QUIET AGAIN?!!! WHY JUST WHY!!!! "This has never happened throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me: From what lands do you two hail?" Ooooo, Crowley finally wants to help instead of throwing a fit. "Sure. I'm from Tokyo, Japan." Yuu said. I wasn't familiar with that place either, im gonna ask him about it later!"And i'm from a place calledThe Zodiac!"

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such places. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet... These mysterious homelands of your eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?"ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I JUST WANNA GO HOMEEEEE