𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟓

When we got to the dorm... oh my goodness..."Uh, you want me to stay... here? This is too much character, if you ask me." Yuu asked the headmaster. Crowley looked absolutely delighted..."Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go. This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus!" That bastard of a crow...

Yuu turned to The headmaster uncomfortablly."It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust... I don't even see a clean place to sit..." Before Yuu could complain anymore, Crowley started walking back to take me to my dorm???"Come Miss Orion, it's time to see your dorm." I just kinda ignored him...

"Hey, Yuu, it looks like it's started to rain. Do you want me to stay with you for now?" I asked him quietly. "Oh, no! You should get somewhere dry. It could start raining hard in a few minutes, and this place doesn't look like it could hold all this rain water... Plus, i'll be fine on my own! You should also get some rest." He said. He was a really nice person... I'm already considering him as my friend!"Alright, just make sure that you get good sleep too, and don't let some weird bugs get to you, good night!" I felt kinda bad that was leaving Yuu in the rain in an awfully made excuse for a "dorm", but i also had to get to my dorm.

I was making my way towards Crowley before i heard a loud"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" I knew that voice, it was Grim! Just before i had time to turn back i heard Crowley yell"No time to waste Orion! We must get out of the rain!" I guess he was right... And with that, we made our way to my dorm. Although, we were going up every single stair case...

After a while a spaced out. My legs started hurting and my vision was getting blurry... I guess this is what it feels like to use your legs a lot more than wings! My mind went blank until i heard Crowley's booming voice"Madame, you have arrived at your dorm! Make sure to get comfortable. And if you have any questions you may ask me. Good bye!" He teleported again... how curious. I looked at the door. It seemed to be a dark blue color, and the handle was gold with a little bit of rust. I wasn't having any sort of hunch that this dorm would look good after seeing Yuu's. Carefully, i shut my eyes and opened the door.

When i opened it, there wasn't much of anything in it. I turned on its lights and they flickered a little. There was a little dust. And there was a sky light and a balcony! Perfect for stargazing! I was honestly expecting something worse. But because it was super duper bland and kinda dusty, i used my magic to make it more me.

I tore down the old torn up wallpaper and painted it a dark blue similar to the door. Then I removed the laimp in the room and replaced it with what looked like a chandelier. I added my bed and a huge wardrobe. I replaced the old floor boards with new ones and put a carpet over it. i put my vanity in and a small night table, then i added in a few book shelves. Then, it was ! Before i got to plop down onto my new bed i heard a knock on my door; it was Crowley...

"Miss Orion, Mr. Crewel has allowed me to bring your new uniforms! Ah, i see you've redone the attic!" ATTIC... "... You put me in an attic?.." "U-uh, well, as you are a girl, it would not be the best decision to put you into a dorm full of boys... Crewel's words not mine... At least you have your own dorm, right?" Oh gosh he's got a good point."Yeah, heh, you've got a good point Headmaster Crowley!" He let go of the breath he was unconsciously holding in"Ah, that's great to hear! Now get comfortable and prepared for the next day as you are now going to be enrolled as a student here at Night Raven College!" I smiled, maybe he wasn't as bad as i thought?"Alright, thank you!" I waved him goodbye and closed my door. I put my on and got ready to sleep, then i got the great idea of peeking in on how Yuu and Grim were doing in their new dorm. I pulled out a talisman and wrote a spell on it. A blue, slightly transparent orb landed in front of me and it floated in my hands.

I turned it around for a while until a heard Grim's scratchy voice. "...ust what kinda human are ya, anyway? It wouldn't kill ya to listen to me! Right?! I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet... Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world! Mrrao! C'mon, scoot over! I'm getting dripped on here! Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!"

I looked at Yuu and he seemed not to be listening to Grim's rant about whatever"Good luck. The ceiling's riddled with holes. Guess I'll go look for some buckets." Grim retorted to Yuu"I dunno why you don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff. Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft, man you're useless." Yuu yelled at Grim"Then why don't you do it?!" They really were not getting along.

"Heh? You want ME to help YOU? Ha! You got the wrong idea. I'm just a stranger takin' shelter from the rain. You ain't the boss of me. If ya had some cans of tuna to trade, well, that'd be another story. But I don't work for free." Grim went on another rant of how amazing he was. Yet, Yuu completely ignored him... again..."Yikes, the leaks are really getting bad... About those buckets."