𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅: 𝟐

- in the Mirror Room -

(y/n) pov

Once we walked near the door i peaked through the crack in the door, my eyes were instantly drawn to the brightest red hair i've ever seen! It was even brighter than the red light the Aries Tower shined! "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

Then i heard a raspy voice and the voice came from a tall man with lion ears! Just like the Leo Tower!"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

Then a boy with glasses and a very sophisticated sounding voice met my fairy ears."New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

And then another snazzy voice flew to me. It came from a very handsome boy. No one in The Zodiac had that same amount of beauty as a boy, so what type of magic were they using here?"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

"Some headmage he is." a floating tablet said. Wait, A FLOATING TABLET???? i'm gonna need to ask about that later...

A kind looking boy with bright reddish orange eyes started speaking over the crowd of people"Maybe he had a tummyache?"

A crash led through the hall as the crow man named Crowley, me, Yuu and Grim busted through the door."I most certainly did not!" Crowley screamed.

As i looked around, everyone seemed unimpressed... "Ah, speak of the devil."

Crowley sighed before explaining himself"If you must know, I was searching for the new students who'd failed to show for orientation. You two are the only ones who haven't been assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

"Grrrrr!" did that 'weasel' just growl...

Yuh stepped up first to the Dark Mirror. "State thy name..." Yuu felt hesitant for a moment"I'm Yuu Kenma..."The Dark Mirror pondered for a while "Yuu Kenma... The nature of your soul is..."

The mirror paused for an abnormal amount of time before giving its answer."...unclear to me." The students gasped."What did you just say?"

The Dark Mirror responded emotionless "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Crowley felt immensely displeased "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!How could this have happened?"

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!* ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" Grim broke free from the magic Crowley had on him. "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" He screamed. "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Grim once again pulled out the fire balls he had and lit the whole room ablaze.

The red handed boy screamed. "Everyone, get down!" "Myaaahhh!"

The boy with the red eyes uniform lit up on fire and started jumping around "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" "Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"

"Too much effort. Do it yourself."

The boy with the glasses spoke confidently"Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." A voice came out of the floating blue tablet again"WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." I have zero idea what that tablet just said!

The red eyed boy just kinda stood in the corner with his butt on fire "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!" Crowley tried to scream above the chaos"I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!" The boy with the lion ears grumbled"Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage."

Grim screamed at the lion boy "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!"Azul was fuming"Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" Riddle sternly walked closser to Grim"Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." The two leapt into action and so did i. They were chasing him and using their magic to stop him, but as i leapt into action i used one of my unique magics.

"Ursa Major!"

I slapped the talisman on Grim and he felt to the ground and into my Celestial Cage that was just the right size for him! I grabbed the cage as Riddle and Azul stared at me like i had 5 heads. I wasn't able to use my fairy wings or use my roller skates at the time, i floated up using another talisman to hand over the cage to Crowley.

"Mister (y/n), Mister Rosehearts and Mister Ashengrotto, thank you very much for grabbing this animal before it burnt my school down!" Crowley thanked us(even though i did all the work). Wait, did he just call me a mister? Now that i think about it, everyone in here is a boy...

"Um, Headmage Crowley, im a g-" "Mister (y/n), it is time for the Dark Mirror to judge you, don't disappoint me." Why does he keep cutting my sentences off? This is the same guy who's supposed to me my principle? No way. But i obliged and i walked up to the mirror with the scary looking face.

"State thy name..." it told me"(y/n) Polaris Orion"The mirror paused again, but it looked quite surprised. "...Ah, the soul this young girl possesses keeps changing... And yet i sense a great amount of magic in her... Although, no dorm is able to contain her magic. The goddess (y/n) Polaris Orion is suitable for every dorm" OMG THE MIRROR NEW MY GENDER!

My little victory ended short when i heard everyone gasp. I heard things like "Damn, is she cute?" "Dude, should i give her my number after this?" and "A girl? I thought that was against the rules? Whatever, i hope i get to meet her." Then i heard Crowley scream "A GIRL?!! THIS CANT BE TRUEEEE!!!!" Oh... that was definitely something! I turned around and pulled down my hood, revealing my (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. And wait, did everyone just skimp over the fact that i'm a goddess? Like, people, you're literally in the presence of ROYALTY!!

I swear i saw some guys instantly falling in love. I even saw one guy faint! But what about my dorm...