Save Me

Yn POV:

So me and swae had an huge argument that went downhill andleft me in so many emotions. I don't know what happened but all I know was he left with his stuff

~Flashback~

Yn: You can't get mad at me just because I don't want to have a baby swae!

Swae: But Yn we've together for 3 years, I really think that if you loved me you would have a baby with me.

Yn: Well maybe I don't love you!(covers her mouth and realized what she said) s-swae i-

Swae: NO SINCE YOU DON'T LOVE ME THEN I'LL JUST PACK MY SHIT AND LEAVE.(goes upstairs and grabs bag and comes downstairs)

~Flashback Over~

He's been gone for 2 weeks and I'm starting to go crazy. I keep hearing these voices in my head telling me to kill myself and some saying go to him. I don't know what to do.

"Go to him"

"No, you don't deserve him"

"You know he still loves you"

"You don't deserve to live"

Yn: (covers her ears laying in the bed) Shut up! Please shut up!

These voices were never gonna stop talking. I knew what I had
to do. I ran to the kitchen and went to the kitchen drawer and got a big butcher knife. Then I got my keys that go to my Red Porsche. I ran to the living room and sat on the floor. I put the knife and keys down and stared at them.

Yn:(touches knife then keys)

"Go for the knife"

"No, go to him"

"Just die right here"

I kept staring at the knife. It just kept calling me. I picked it up and pointed it at my heart. I was about to put it in but something in my body stopped me. I dropped it and started to cry.

Yn: I need to go to him( grabs keys)

I ran to the car barefooted in the rain. I don't care if I get soaking wet and get sick, all I know is that I need to see him and apologize.

I drive to slim Jimmy's house and run up to the door but stop. What am I gonna say? Should I explain why I don't want a baby? Or should I say sorry?

Yn:( sighs and knocks on door)

Slim: (opens door) oh hey Yn

Yn: hey slim, is swae here?

Slim:yeah um, SWAE YN HERE

swae: (comes to the door)

When I saw him I just wanted to cry right then and there. His eyes look horrible, he look like he hasn't done his hair or changed his clothes. I knew that I hurt him that bad.

Swae :hi....

Yn:hey.....

Swae: what are you doing he-

Yn: please come home(starts crying) please...

Swae:(holds her) shhh,shhh its OK

Yn: I'm sorry for what I said, I love you to death. I want to have kids. But, this time won't you save me, baby I can feel myself giving up.

Swae: its ok , I'm sorry too

Both: I tried to kill myself (they look at each other and cry)

Yn: I love you and I'm sorry (kisses swae)

Swae: I'm sorry and love you too (kisses back)

.
.
.
.
.
.
~MM❤~