His Ex *slim*

Yn POV

"Bae..baby...Bae get up" my Bae aaquil says shaking me to wake up. He really bout to get slapped for waking me.

I open my eyes and glare at him."What do you want slim?" I say sitting up stretching and yawning.

"Bae let's go to the mall. I wanna get these shoes that just came out. Pleeeeeasse" he says begging me to go.

I sigh and get up and kiss him" your lucky you cute or I woulve slapped yo ass" I say getting a towel and going into the bathroom

~10 Minutes~

After I took my shower I go and find a outfit in my closet. After I find it I set it on our bed(girl in mm is you)

I put on my matching Victoria secret black panties and lotion my body.I put on my outfit and flat iron my hair and put on my perfume.I grab my purse and go downstairs to see slim on his phone.

"Babe are you- GODDAMN baby u look sexy as fuck!" Slims says getting up and grabbing my waist.

I blush and play hit his shoulder" you ready to go?" I say opening the door.

"Yeah let's go" he says letting me go out the door first and walking me to the car.We get in and drive to the mall.

_______________________________________________

We arrive to the mall and go to the store he wanted to get the shoes from. But while he was talking to the shoe person, these two bitches kept looking at me giving me the stank eye. I was this close to cursing these bitches out.

So when slim finished talking to the SP , he sat by me and waited for him to bring the shoes. While we were waiting ,the two bitches walked past me snickering looking at me and smiling and shit. That's when I snapped.

" Do y'all bitches gotta problem or something?" I say loud enough for them to hear and for them to turn around.

The purpled haired one smirked at me and laughed." Yeah , the problem is that your with my ex when he still loves me" that's when slims head popped up and turned to her.

"Shay? Why the fuck are you messing with my girlfriend?" He says standing up going to her.I followed him over there.

" cause this hoe need to know that your still addicted to this pussy and u don't want her" she says touching his chest laughing. I know this bitch did not just touch my man.

I pushed slim back and got in her face" The fuck you just say? Could you repeat that?" I say putting my ear to her.

" I said that he's still addicted to this pussy and don't wa-" that's when I cut her off and decked her straight in her face making her fall on the ground.

" now that's where your wrong. He does want me. I know for a fact that he don't want your loose pussy ass. Probably let any nigga fuck that got money and a big dick. So u can shut the fuck up with that bullshit." I say fixing myself and seeing everybody looking at us.

I see the shoe person standing there with the shoes that slim wanted with wide eyes. I walk over there and take the shoes and take them to cashier to ring them up. She rings them up and gives them back to us and slim pays for them.

Right before we left I turned around to shay." Oh and the next time you wanna talk shit, I will put yo ass in a hospital" I see she was holding her nose and glaring at me. I just smiled and left with slim.

" babe I think u broke her nose" slim says laughing his ass off. I laugh with him holding hiss hand.

" I just wanted her to know what's mines and mine only" I say kissing slim which turned into a makeout.

Slim slides his hands down to my ass squeezing it and leaving his hands there. He breaks the kiss but gives me a peck on the lips.

"And I want all these niggas to know that your off limits." He says loudly since some niggas was looking at my ass walking past which made me laugh.

" I'm all yours daddy" I say kissing him again.

_______________________________________________

Comment and vote!✌

Dueces✌✌✌✌