His Daughter*swae*

Swae POV

I'm starting to like coming to the studio every day. Its this beautiful girl named Yn and she is fine as hell. She always comes with mike but I don't sweat cause he said its not even like that. So I gotta chance with her.

I arrive to the studio on time and park my car. I go into the studio to see everybody and her sexy ass sitting there. Everybody says hey but Yn waves and winks at me.

I sit down in a chair and start working on the music. We took a break since slim wanted McDonalds and mike had to go somewhere real quick. So its just me and Yn.

I start to scoot all close to her and put my arm around her. I get close to her and whisper " I know u feeling me , and I'm feeling you too"

She looks at me and blushes. She climbs on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh do you?" She says rubbing my chest.

I hold her waist and look into her brown eyes."yeah , I was wondering if you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She smiled started getting excited."of course I will!" She says pecking my lips.

I kiss her lips with more passion"good" I started making out with her and kissing her neck. She moaned and grinded against my dick making it hard. I started to grab and squeeze her ass till I heard the door open.

Mike is standing there angry while slim just shocked with the McDonalds bag in his hand. We didn't know what to do cause we were so frozen.

Mike grabs Yn off me and brings her to his side"Why the fuck were you making out with my daughter!!" That's when my eyes became wide. I can't believe what he just said.

Damn, I knew something was up
__________________________________________________

Comment and vote

Deuces✌✌