@hubby_darius

Quasha pov: I hate HIGH SCHOOL!! All the girls there think I'm a hoe, I have no friends, and the worst thing is this boy named Swae keeps messing with me! See, at first I had a super big crush on him when I first came here til he started joking me with his dumb ass friends.
~flashback~
Quasha :( walking in the school)
Gb(girl bully): hey bitch
Quasha:(keeps walking and ignores them)
Gb2: bitch are you deaf? (Pushes her on the ground)
Quasha : ( tears up)
Both:(laughs and walks away)
Quasha:(goes to first block)
Teacher: class we have a new student and her name is Quasha YLM.
Swae: we'll she ugly as fuck
Class:(laughs)
Teacher:aye! Please go have a seat ms.ylm.
Quasha:(walks to desk)
Swae: (trips her) clumsy bitch
Quasha:(gets mad)
Swae: Clumsy ass bitch
Class:(laughs loud)
~flashback end~
From that point on he never stopped messing with me it just got worse. but today Im getting a makover and gonna change. Tomorrow I will be a different me.
~next morning~
So I get out of bed and wash up. I get out the outfit I picked and flat iron my hair. I put on the outfit and then put on my make up which was blue. I get my purse and go to school. When I get there everybody start looking at me. when I walk in the school boys start flirting and girls start hating.I walk past swae and his crew and they just keep eye raping me. Then swae comes up to me .
Swae: wassup lil mama
Quasha: my names not "lil mama"
Swae: well damn(laughs) what it is then?
Quasha: Quasha Ylm
Swae pov: why does that name sound familiar? But anyway, this girl is bad! She got curves in the right places, perfect boobs, and a fat ass! I wanna get with her .
Swae: how about I walk you to class?
Quasha: ok
~few months later~
Quasha pov: me and Swae have gotten so close and I really like him now. I been had a crush on him before I changed but he just kept bullying me. Right now we at this house party drinking, dancing , and having fun. Me and swae went outside to talk.
Swae: so when you gonna let me cuff you?
Quasha:never
Swae: come on, I will treat you like a queen you are.
Quasha:(mumbles) you haven't treated me like that for a while
Swae: what?
Quasha: you don't remember me do you?
Swae: (look at her)
Swae pov: omg! That's the girl i used to mess with In front of my boys. Man she got so beautiful I mean, she was always beautiful to me and I've always liked her. I don't know why I kept bullying her, I only did because of my boys.
Swae: Quasha ?
Quasha: you don't remember all the times you used to hurt me physically and emotionally?
Swae: I do remember and I'm sorry
Quasha: no you don't! If you did you wouldn't had did all that shit (starts crying) I can't believe I went with your sorry a- (gco)
I cut her by kissing her. Man her lips are so soft and warm, I could kiss them all day. I start rubbing her ass. Damn it's fat and soft.
Swae:( breaks kiss) you know I love you right? ( looks in her eyes)
Quasha: yes and I love you too ( kiss him)
Ever since that day, we've never been separate.
________________________________________
I hoped you liked it! Please send request or message me ideas!😊✌️✌️😊